Author Topic: Anitfa murders another Trump supporter.  (Read 7768 times)

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
Anitfa murders another Trump supporter.
« on: October 10, 2020, 09:29:29 PM »
This time in Denver.

I feel we are at a tipping point here.

I've been cautioning against using violence for years here and in other fora but if antifa/BLM keeps this up there will be no stopping the reprisal purge.

And after that is there any way to keep the country together?
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
Re: Anitfa murders another Trump supporter.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2020, 09:55:31 PM »
The going to street rallies mess just plays to what the other side wants. Kenosha, Trumpies in Portland, never happen. Why show up if the rules of engagement are stand there and bleed or become an international media pariah. If we were past the tipping point you don't waste time with street soldiers.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2020, 10:04:05 PM »
Apparently the homicide victim had pepper sprayed the shooter.  Being Denver, I wonder if the antifa shooter will actually be prosecuted?  A self-defense plea might work in this case given the current favor shown toward rioters in liberal cities.

Edited with new information:  Fox News is calling the shooter a "private security guard" with no affiliation to antifa.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/one-person-killed-protests-denver
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

just Warren

• friend
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2020, 10:10:17 PM »
Update:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/update-patriot-denver-reportedly-defending-bear-spray-two-men-shot-face-killed/

The dead man was defending himself with his spray and was shot by a private security guard supposedly not affiliated with antifa.

We'll probably find out that he is antifa/BLM to some extent. But even if we don't this murder still goes on antifa.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2020, 10:41:39 PM »
It will be interesting to see, if the shooter gets bailed out, where the bail money comes from.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

just Warren

• friend
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2020, 10:47:46 PM »
Update:

The shooter is said to have been the bodyguard of a local TV news reporter.

Why the Hell did he shoot then?

Was anyone attacking the reporter?

Antifa was celebrating in the streets and throwing soup cans at the police so yes they are terrorists and yes they are responsible for this murder as it's their actions that set the whole chain of events off.

Nick1911

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2020, 10:55:06 PM »
The going to street rallies mess just plays to what the other side wants. Kenosha, Trumpies in Portland, never happen. Why show up if the rules of engagement are stand there and bleed or become an international media pariah. If we were past the tipping point you don't waste time with street soldiers.

Nailed it.

This is political violence which has the approval and support of local politicians.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2020, 11:30:33 AM »
Was it the Black Guns Matter guy that died?  If so he was definitely itching for a fight.  Just seemed he wanted to rumble, not get in a gun fight.  Still, not the brightest move.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2020, 11:46:54 AM »
Was it the Black Guns Matter guy that died?  If so he was definitely itching for a fight.  Just seemed he wanted to rumble, not get in a gun fight.  Still, not the brightest move.

No, it was the guy in the sleeveless shirt and boonie hat.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

just Warren

• friend
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2020, 12:47:55 PM »
Looks like the shooter IS a lefty.

That makes him antifa adjacent at the very least.

The headline of the article says "long history" but all they show is membership in a group. We'll have to wait for more of his bio to see how deeply he is involved in lefty causes.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2020, 12:48:38 PM »

I've seen a couple of tweets where folks think they've seen the BGM guy in pictures and videos of riots in different states.  The supposition is that he is a professional agitator for BLM/Antifa.

just Warren

• friend
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2020, 01:24:50 PM »
I missed that there was a video at the bottom of the update.

Turns out the shooter does have a long history of leftist activism as he was at the Occupy protests back in 2012.

He also "stands" with BLM.

So yeah, lefty terrorist.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2020, 02:36:23 PM »
  I did armed security for quite some time, plenty of armed guards are idiot leftwingers.
 I made some bad decisions when I did security, thank God no serious repercussions.
 Pinkerton will throw this guy under the bus, guards don't get paid admin leave.

Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

just Warren

• friend
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2020, 02:44:42 PM »
Tim Pool is saying the killer isn't antifa, and there's a difference between BLM and antifa.

But is there really?

The guy is definitely a Trump hater though.

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2020, 02:47:45 PM »
the shooter was not in uniform!  not sure about CO law, but in CA that would be totally illegal.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2020, 03:27:08 PM »
shooting partially caught on tape
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSpchpAN82A

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2020, 03:31:01 PM »
PT News digs a bit into what happened

https://youtu.be/cgxdsaKuq9I?t=281
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2020, 06:53:45 PM »
shooting partially caught on tape
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSpchpAN82A

That video is 4 hours of ranting, angry men.  Got a better video?  Or a time hack?
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Hawkmoon

• friend

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2020, 07:06:42 PM »
That video is 4 hours of ranting, angry men.  Got a better video?  Or a time hack?

2:20 to 2:40

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2020, 07:14:04 PM »
If Trump supporters were the deranged, violent, murderous thugs the left makes them out to be there should be quite a few less of the far left lunatics.
 [ar15] :rofl:
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

just Warren

• friend
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2020, 08:10:58 PM »
Shooter's name cannot be found in security guard database.

Maybe different search terms or maybe there's another database he might be in.

If not then what is a news organization doing hiring an unlicensed person to provide security for them?

Who's idea was this?

The news station has said they've been hiring bodyguards for awhile now. Were the other people they hired also unlicensed?

They also admitted that the shooter was a contractor for them. I imagine that they have left themselves open to a massive lawsuit at the very least and maybe even criminal charges. Though I'll need a lawyer to pop in with their thoughts on the latter.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2020, 08:32:24 PM »
Two bets here.
1. He will make bail Monday.
2. The local DA will not prosecute.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2020, 07:00:54 AM »
Reading the stories about this indicates to me they are trying to figure out how to spin it still.

There is very little good information and a lot of obfuscation.

The story will get memory holed soon.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.