Author Topic: Anitfa murders another Trump supporter.  (Read 7771 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Anitfa murders another Trump supporter.
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2020, 08:32:19 AM »
Apparently there is no record of a security guard license for him. I'm not sure how an outfit like Pinkerton hires an unlicensed person. Unless the TV station is lying about where they got him.

I have to add a likely unpopular opinion. Based only on info I currently have, if someone physically struck me, I would consider that an attack and would be prepared to both draw and use my gun.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2020, 09:06:27 AM »
Based only on info I currently have, if someone physically struck me, I would consider that an attack and would be prepared to both draw and use my gun.

Bad idea.  You'll lose that court battle.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2020, 09:27:09 AM »

Apparently there is no record of a security guard license for him. I'm not sure how an outfit like Pinkerton hires an unlicensed person. Unless the TV station is lying about where they got him.

Partial excerpt from this morning's update

"The station reported that it later found out that it appears that Dolloff was not actually employed by the company it used and the company did not provide additional information about his actual employer."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/suspect-in-denver-shooting-not-a-licensed-security-guard-report

Shady subcontractor, maybe? Or possibly the person in charge of station security (or maybe accounting) decided Pinkerton was too expensive and went with a "friend of a friend" reference instead?

Also, referencing Gunsmith's prior comment ... he wasn't in any type of uniform or outfitted state indicating security status. I'm inferring from that he was there of his own accord even though the news seems hung up on the "station security" angle.

Brad

It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2020, 09:29:20 AM »
Bad idea.  You'll lose that court battle.

I should have said, "draw and potentially use my gun". If I could get away or otherwise deescalate, I would, but if someone is physically attacking me and continues to do so, if I'm backed into a corner, it seems that's what a gun is for.

Again, perhaps I need more info, but from what I see, there is some blame on the victim's part if he did indeed initiate the physical part of the altercation.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2020, 09:45:52 AM »
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 10:23:29 AM by bedlamite »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Pb

• friend
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2020, 10:00:01 AM »
Ok, I cannot easily watch videos- has anyone figured out what the motive of the shooting was?

Who attacked who first and why?   ???

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2020, 10:08:02 AM »
Ok, I cannot easily watch videos- has anyone figured out what the motive of the shooting was?

Who attacked who first and why?   ???
From the videos I've seen there was a mouthy guy picking a fight with a handful of Trump supporters including the now deceased.  The video follows the mouthy guy but the deceased walks out of frame and a moment later you hear the bear spray deploy and one gunshot.

I've seen still photos of a possible slap from Trump supporter against "Security Guard" and a photo of him spraying the guard who has his pistol out.  

No clue what escalated the situation so quickly.

bedlamite

• friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2020, 10:17:39 AM »
From the videos I've seen there was a mouthy guy picking a fight with a handful of Trump supporters including the now deceased.  The video follows the mouthy guy but the deceased walks out of frame and a moment later you hear the bear spray deploy and one gunshot.

I've seen still photos of a possible slap from Trump supporter against "Security Guard" and a photo of him spraying the guard who has his pistol out.  

No clue what escalated the situation so quickly.

Based on this photo and in the video Angel Eyes posted (0:43), boonie hat guy was standing pretty still, and they are too far apart for physical contact.

I suspect shooter had the gun out already, as you can hear the pepper spray for about a quarter second before the gunshot.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2020, 10:40:19 AM »
Based on this photo and in the video Angel Eyes posted (0:43), boonie hat guy was standing pretty still, and they are too far apart for physical contact.

I suspect shooter had the gun out already, as you can hear the pepper spray for about a quarter second before the gunshot.
But then there is this:

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2020, 10:52:37 AM »
I should have said, "draw and potentially use my gun". If I could get away or otherwise deescalate, I would, but if someone is physically attacking me and continues to do so, if I'm backed into a corner, it seems that's what a gun is for.

Again, perhaps I need more info, but from what I see, there is some blame on the victim's part if he did indeed initiate the physical part of the altercation.

From the two photos I have seen of the slap (one of which appears immediately above), it appears that the shooter was attacking the victim, probably trying -- by force -- to take away the victim's can of bear spray. The slap appears to be a defensive reaction to an aggression. Eyewitnesses have stated that the victim was trying to use the bear spray to defend himself against an attack by the shooter when the [alleged] security agent drew and fired.

What we don't see (or haven't yet seen) is why the shooter decided it was necessary to take away the bear spray. The victim had walked away from the mouthy BLM (BGM) guy only a moment beiore and he wasn't in a position to be a threat to the television "producer" the shooter as purportedly there to protect so, if the shooter made a grab for the spray, in my opinion that would constitute an unprovoked assault and the victim was fully justified in slapping the shooter to defend himself.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

bedlamite

• friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2020, 10:53:56 AM »
Hadn't seen that one. So boonie hat guy did slap the shooter. Was shooter reaching for something? Looks like shooters hand may be under boonie hat guy's vest. I don't know.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2020, 11:31:06 AM »
WLJ posted this link earlier: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgxdsaKuq9I&feature=youtu.be&t=281

Fast forward to about the 17:30 mark, then follow the narrative. While it's not crystal clear that the "security guard" initiated the conflict with the victim, the circumstantial evidence of the images supports this. What is clear is that, after slapping the [alleged] security guard, the victim was backing away (attempting to deescalate) while the shooter was advancing. The media are reporting it to make it appear that the shooter used his gun after having been pepper sprayed. The photo sequence makes it pretty clear (at least to me) that the shooter went for his gun as a response to having been slapped, and that the victim was using the bear spray to defend against an assailant who had drawn a gun.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2020, 12:40:06 PM »
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2020/10/12/lawyer-up-denver-news-station-that-hired-shady-security-guard-who-killed-trump-supporter-at-protest-could-be-in-a-world-of-trouble/

Matthew Dolloff, 30, was contracted through the company Pinkerton by 9NEWS. It has been the practice of 9NEWS for a number of months to contract private security to accompany staff at protests.

Pinkerton, however, said it does not actually employ Dolloff – Pinkerton did not share the name of the company for which Dolloff worked.

According to Eric Escudero, marketing and communications manager for the city’s Department of Excise and Licenses, “there is no record” that Dolloff had a license required by the city to work as a security guard – and no evidence he’d had one in the past.

9NEWS could be on the wrong end of a lawsuit by the victim's family.
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2020, 12:51:38 PM »
The more I think about this the more I think the two were playing tag team after watching far too many live feeds where the the "antifa" side was trying to provoke a reaction from the "patriot" side.

Unarmed guy #1 starts by trying to provoke a reaction
Armed guy #2 stands backs waiting for the reaction so that he can be the "hero" of the movement defending an unarmed "peaceful" protester. The way he hovered in the background and NOT guarding the reporter makes me think he was waiting for his moment.

Wouldn't shock me one bit if the reporter or even the station was in on it or even planned it in order to film it thus the "he was our security" story.

Things just didn't go exactly as planned when patriot side didn't react the way they wanted them to so guy #2 tried to force the matter.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 01:07:17 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2020, 01:04:31 PM »
From the two photos I have seen of the slap (one of which appears immediately above), it appears that the shooter was attacking the victim, probably trying -- by force -- to take away the victim's can of bear spray. The slap appears to be a defensive reaction to an aggression. Eyewitnesses have stated that the victim was trying to use the bear spray to defend himself against an attack by the shooter when the [alleged] security agent drew and fired.

What we don't see (or haven't yet seen) is why the shooter decided it was necessary to take away the bear spray. The victim had walked away from the mouthy BLM (BGM) guy only a moment beiore and he wasn't in a position to be a threat to the television "producer" the shooter as purportedly there to protect so, if the shooter made a grab for the spray, in my opinion that would constitute an unprovoked assault and the victim was fully justified in slapping the shooter to defend himself.

If the victim was defending himself against initial physical aggression from the shooter, that would certainly change my perspective. A full video would sure be nice, but it doesn't look like one exists. Probably thanks to the mouthy jackass, as everyone was focusing their phone cams on him in hopes of some action.

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2020, 01:16:51 PM »
Edited because of the derps
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 01:13:18 PM by Viking »
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2020, 01:18:16 PM »
Well, if you want to know which way the station that hired the guy leans (or at least their "reporters"), here ya go:

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2020/10/12/lawyer-up-denver-news-station-that-hired-shady-security-guard-who-killed-trump-supporter-at-protest-could-be-in-a-world-of-trouble/

Kyle Clark
@KyleClark
Shame to think there are people cowering in the suburbs, cleaning their guns, peeking through the blinds wondering if every person of color outside is Antifa. If you’re afraid to come into Denver because of talk radio fear-mongering, you’re missing out on a lot. https://twitter.com/KimMcCrea1/sta

bedlamite

• friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2020, 05:43:16 PM »
One thing I just noticed is that shooter has RDS and light on his gun.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2020, 07:59:24 PM »
It appears someone put together a gif of sequential still images of the incident. It's moving too fast for me to really see what is what.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/10/12/flip-book-of-images-from-denver-shooting-at-patriot-rally-shows-the-incident-as-it-unraveled/

Pb

• friend
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2020, 09:23:58 PM »
It looks like two idiots pawing at each other, and then one decides to shoot and the other one decides to deploy pepper spray simultaneously.

With predicable results.

Is that about right?   ???

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2020, 09:53:22 PM »
It looks like two idiots pawing at each other, and then one decides to shoot and the other one decides to deploy pepper spray simultaneously.

With predicable results.

Is that about right?   ???

Sounds about right. I wish the string of images in the gif started a few seconds earlier so we could see (maybe) if the shooter initiated the slap. My guess is that he did ... but that's a guess.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2020, 08:06:32 AM »
If the tables were turned and the lefty was dead we would most likely all be saying "bad shoot", he's going to get to live in jail for a good chunk of his life.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2020, 08:20:17 AM »
If the tables were turned and the lefty was dead we would most likely all be saying "bad shoot", he's going to get to live in jail for a good chunk of his life.

As it is, we're probably mostly saying "Bad shoot, he's going to walk."

I hope that's wrong, but I won't hold my breath.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2020, 08:30:13 AM »
I still haven't seen enough clear evidence to make a decision on the shooting itself. One thing, however, stands out not in favor of the "security guard". If your job is to protect a news crew, that means 100% of your time is spent scanning the area and keeping your mouth shut, remaining undistracted. What does appear to be in evidence is that this "security guard" decided to get into a political argument with a protestor instead of doing his job.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2020, 08:34:17 AM »
Unpopular opinion:

Several people on here have said, and I haven't unilaterally disagreed with, variations on the theme of "If I get pepper-sprayed and/or maced I assume they are trying to take my gun and use it" or "If that cop get's hit with his own mace he's justified in shooting because the criminal could take his gun".

If (IF mind you, I've not seen definitive video) dead guy deployed bear spray on the shooter and his group first, a reasonable case could be made that dead guy started an incapacitation attack and the shooter was afeared for his personal safety.  That's the tack I would take if I was his lawyer, anyway.