Author Topic: Antifa Attacks Free Speech  (Read 1114 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Antifa Attacks Free Speech
« on: October 18, 2020, 08:05:00 AM »
Small number of pro-free speech protestors in San Francisco violently attacked by antifa. If antifa were really what they tell everyone they were, they would be supporting the pro-free speech people. Instead they once again prove they are nothing but brownshirts.

I know it's armchair warrior stuff, but I'm at the point that I really want them to think they are tough enough to come to Idaho and similar places and find out that we're not San Francisco. And I don't mean the "pseudo-antifa" that we already have here who just yell, but the Portland kind who think they could get away with what they do there, here, or other places that will absolutely react to violence with violent defense. I am so sick of these asswipe fascists that I just can't say.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/free-speech-rally-marred-by-violence-as-counterprotesters-storm-event
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Antifa Attacks Free Speech
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2020, 09:28:46 AM »
And they did it right in front of the police
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2020, 10:56:19 AM »
And they did it right in front of the police

These are the of course the same police that will have no problem with gun confiscation orders.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2020, 11:00:09 AM »
Well I was going to post a link to video I saw last night of the incident but I guess YT took it down because it's gone now.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2020, 11:03:25 AM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2020, 12:14:50 PM »
It's -><- almost time to do something about these aholes.  "Law and order" needs to rethink their position on this before people get pissed off and the term "L-shaped ambush" enters America's general lexicon.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2020, 12:50:01 PM »
If "they" did want to instigate a massive retaliatory response from the right what do you think they would do differently?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2020, 03:36:53 PM »
It's -><- almost time to do something about these aholes.  "Law and order" needs to rethink their position on this before people get pissed off and the term "L-shaped ambush" enters America's general lexicon.

17 days.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2020, 09:50:46 PM »
17 days.
Exactly.

I voted last Friday.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2020, 11:38:33 PM »
Facebook has a problem with speech also. Like blocking speech they don't like.

This is their election integrity czar.

Anna Makanju is a nonresident senior fellow with the Transatlantic Security Initiative. She is a public policy and legal expert working at Facebook, where she leads efforts to ensure election integrity on the platform. Previously, she was the special policy adviser for Europe and Eurasia to former US Vice President Joe Biden, senior policy adviser to Ambassador Samantha Power at the United States Mission to the United Nations, director for Russia at the National Security Council, and the chief of staff for European and NATO Policy in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. She has also taught at the Woodrow Wilson School at Princeton University and worked as a consultant to a leading company focused on space technologies.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/10/does_this_explain_why_facebook_suppressed_hunter_biden_revelations.html
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2020, 01:28:15 AM »
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design