Author Topic: The Most Hated State  (Read 1166 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
The Most Hated State
« on: October 22, 2020, 05:15:10 PM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: The Most Hated State
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 05:47:41 PM »
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2020, 08:21:39 PM »
Having lived there for a short time as a child I can understand why NJ is a hated place. Bing aware of it's politics and gun laws as an adult I can't understand why everyone on the planet does not hate NJ.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2020, 08:45:18 PM »
Remember the ATilis gym guys from NJ?

BELLMAWR — State officials have asked a judge to allow hefty fines of at least $10,000 a day and possible jail time for defiant gym owners who repeatedly have reopened their business against pandemic restrictions and a judge’s previous order.

Read More: NJ requests daily $10,000 fine, right to lockup Atilis Gym owners | https://nj1015.com/nj-requests-daily-10000-fine-right-to-lockup-atilis-gym-owners/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

https://nj1015.com/nj-requests-daily-10000-fine-right-to-lockup-atilis-gym-owners/

Can't find the most recent video of the owner opening a letter from his county Sheriff's dept announcing the seizure of all his bank accounts.  What I think should happen to every *expletive deleted*ing official involved in that would make Saddam say "Damn, dude, take it easy".
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2020, 06:30:05 PM »
I regard that about the same way I regard things like "FINES DOUBLED" on highways and in most cases where penalties accrue per day of violation.

That kind of crap sounds like vindictive self-righteous judicious bludgeoning instead of proper application of the punishment to fit the crime concept.

Yeah buts welcome.

Terry, 230RN

REF:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ex_post_facto_law

WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2020, 06:39:26 PM »
Remember the ATilis gym guys from NJ?

BELLMAWR — State officials have asked a judge to allow hefty fines of at least $10,000 a day and possible jail time for defiant gym owners who repeatedly have reopened their business against pandemic restrictions and a judge’s previous order.

Read More: NJ requests daily $10,000 fine, right to lockup Atilis Gym owners | https://nj1015.com/nj-requests-daily-10000-fine-right-to-lockup-atilis-gym-owners/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

https://nj1015.com/nj-requests-daily-10000-fine-right-to-lockup-atilis-gym-owners/

Can't find the most recent video of the owner opening a letter from his county Sheriff's dept announcing the seizure of all his bank accounts.  What I think should happen to every *expletive deleted*ing official involved in that would make Saddam say "Damn, dude, take it easy".

That's the kind of thing that will get us another Marvin Heemeyer.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2020, 07:45:29 PM »
I would have gone for Maryland but that's probably because I have been to Joisee twice in my life, spent a lot of time in Monkey County, MD.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Lennyjoe

• friend
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2020, 08:11:42 PM »
Maryland is a beautiful state west of Baltimore.....lol

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2020, 12:11:10 AM »
If your state is called misery....
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2020, 05:40:20 AM »
If your state is called misery....

I'm sure it's something "obvious," but I don't get that one.

???
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2020, 09:44:19 AM »
Can we change it to Methsouri?
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2020, 09:34:04 AM »
Funny to look at the map here. Pretty much everyone West of the Rockies hates CA, and likely most of the votes were a 50/50 combo of people who are sick of Californians moving to their state and Californians that moved to those states.  :laugh:

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2020/10/24/analysis-texas-is-one-of-the-most-hated-states-in-the-nation/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Cliffh

• friend
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2020, 11:24:51 PM »
Page Not Found (404 Error)

In a rare move, "the media" removed a fake news story.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2020, 11:26:26 PM »
Page Not Found (404 Error)

In a rare move, "the media" removed a fake news story.
=D
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2020, 12:48:03 AM »
Huh.  Honestly would have expected CA to take the turd-crown. 

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2020, 09:43:15 AM »
The states I hate the most, in no particular order...

California
New York
Massachusetts
Illinois
New Jersey
Connecticut
Oregon
Washington
Hawaii

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2020, 09:47:44 AM »
I would just to make a call out for Illinois. It is worthy of all the scorn you can heap upon it and then some.

North of I-80 is like a zombie apocalypse of NPC's, narcissist Orcs and Trolls.

South of I-80 is marginally better but dwells in captivity enveloped in deep shadows, poisoned by the foul leftist clouds wafting down from Little Mordor on Lake Michigan.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2020, 09:48:03 AM »
Huh.  Honestly would have expected CA to take the turd-crown. 

I'm not the least surprised.

Conservatives hate California. Liberals love it.

Everyone hates New Jersey.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2020, 09:53:58 AM »
I would just to make a call out for Illinois. It is worthy of all the scorn you can heap upon it and then some.

North of I-80 is like a zombie apocalypse of NPC's, narcissist Orcs and Trolls.

South of I-80 is marginally better but dwells in deep shadows, and has been poisoned by the foul leftist clouds wafting down from Little Mordor on Lake Michigan.

Illinois (like New York) are glaring examples of the dangers of not providing a proper Republican form of government.

Citizens in Illinois are being ruled by people who live 6 hours away by car who neither know nor care the least about their concerns.

New York is the same. "BUT IT'S WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT!!!" Yeah, the people of Chicago. (Or New York City) By the decree of the Supreme Court, if you're a big city, you have the right to dictate how the hinterlands rubes are to be ruled.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2020, 10:03:18 AM »
Oh hell, how could I ever forget Maryland?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.