Author Topic: Idaho Lieutenant Governor  (Read 687 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Idaho Lieutenant Governor
« on: October 30, 2020, 11:16:57 AM »
The Idaho Lieutenant Governor made it into the Washington Post. She has been really awesome in standing up for individual freedom and I hope she runs for Governor when that time rolls around again. The very first woman in the video, Tammy Nichols, is my state rep. :)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/10/30/idaho-covid-lieutenant-governor/

I appreciate all the negative reader comments about Idaho in the article, Hopefully it will keep more of the commies out.  :laugh:
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
Re: Idaho Lieutenant Governor
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2020, 12:29:30 PM »

I appreciate all the negative reader comments about Idaho in the article, Hopefully it will keep more of the commies out.  :laugh:

Sadly that is not likely to be the case, especially down in your part of Idaho. :(

bob

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2020, 12:58:04 PM »
Sadly that is not likely to be the case, especially down in your part of Idaho. :(

bob

I know. They call us toothless redneck militia nazis living in a crappy state, while at the same time flooding into the housing market. "We hate you and we're moving in!" They are the liberal commie pinko version of HK.  :laugh:
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2020, 01:38:55 PM »
At first glance, I read that is "idiot lieutenant governor".  Glad I was wrong. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge