Author Topic: Vegas: Passenger Hanging Out of Van Pushes Over and Kills Bicyclist Before Death  (Read 507 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Las Vegas Passenger Hanging Out of Van Pushes Over and Kills Bicyclist Before Falling Out of Car and Dying
https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/las-vegas-passenger-hanging-van-211848699.html
An odd story I came across.  Tragic for the cyclist, but the idiot got himself killed and the driver was arrested.  I was trying to figure out how she died, but I guess she hit her head or something. 
"While driving down Hollywood Boulevard, they pulled along-side a female bicyclist and the passenger leaned out of the vehicle window and pushed her to the ground," a press release from the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department obtained by PEOPLE stated. "At the same time, the passenger fell out of the moving vehicle and struck a light pole."

Both were declared dead on the scene.
He was apparently trying to strike pedestrians also.  A voice in the back of my mind is asking what their criminal history was.  The driver was on parole getting his life back together after all.

https://news.yahoo.com/husband-bicyclist-killed-minivan-passenger-145119236.html

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Take the driver to the nearest ditch, shoot him in the head, and leave him for the buzzards.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Take the driver to the nearest ditch, shoot him in the head, and leave him for the buzzards.

Skip the bullet and just tie him to ground and wait for the buzzards.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
A tragic, and also hilarious, story.

Tragic because an innocent woman died.

Hilarious because the absolute piece of filth perp... er... alleged perp... got some instant karma.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
As a bicyclist, this gives me a frowny face.  It is also the reason why a handgun rides along in my handlebar bag every time I ride.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
Hubby sez:

"She was a ray of sunshine," he said, adding, "What happened was a flat-out horrendous and unnecessary tragedy that was 100 percent avoidable."

100% avoidable by, what? 
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
He died doing what he loved.

She was just murdered. OK, maybe manslaughtered.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife