Author Topic: Is it possible that the Trump team made a deal with the Dems?  (Read 1100 times)

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
Is it possible that the Trump team made a deal with the Dems?
« on: November 01, 2020, 01:07:20 AM »
To wit: The Dems put up the two worst possible candidates on any major ticket in living memory and run just a horrible campaign and then after his now-inevitable reelection, Trump's justice dept will not go after all the Dem leaders/insiders for whatever crookedness they have gotten up to in regards to election shenanigans, dealings with foreign nations, or graft or what have you.

Of course this could wreck the Democrat Party but if you're one on the bigwigs and possibly on the hook for some serious jail time you might be perfectly willing to sacrifice the party to get out from under.

Just a passing thought that I think would explain a lot of the Dem decision making over these past months.

And Trump himself need not even be in the loop on this. It could be inner-circle members who made the deal and will convince Trump to lay off on pursuing justice in order to focus on other things.

And Biden, knowing how deep he is in this would certainly be motivated to beclown himself on the campaign trail to save himself, his family and cronies.
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Is it possible that the Trump team made a deal with the Dems?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2020, 01:32:07 AM »
To wit: The Dems put up the two worst possible candidates on any major ticket in living memory and run just a horrible campaign and then after his now-inevitable reelection, Trump's justice dept will not go after all the Dem leaders/insiders for whatever crookedness they have gotten up to in regards to election shenanigans, dealings with foreign nations, or graft or what have you.

I suppose anything is possible, but I'm afraid I don't see Trump's re-election as being even close to "now-inevitable." What do you know that I'm not seeing?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2020, 07:38:50 AM »
If that is the case I wish they would have clued the mainstream media in on the plan.

The media still might be able to push Biden over the finish line.

On the other hand the contrast in Dem campaign events vs Trumps sold out shows, organic parades, flotillas and gatherings for Trump indicate one thing ...

TRUMPSLIDE 2020!
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2020, 11:03:09 AM »
Sounds like a job for: [tinfoil]
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2020, 12:17:08 PM »
If we want conspiracies I still want Trump to come out, preferably after reelection and reveal solid proof the only reason he entered in 2016 was that Clinton paid him to get in and cause disruption.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2020, 12:32:48 PM »
There is a blog I frequent, actually more than one, that pretty much espouses "they" are all in league and what we are watching is just an elaborate show.

Like a magician show "they" will create a distraction so you miss where the real action is taking place or like the gypsies in Rome, one distracts you while the other picks your pocket.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2020, 01:24:01 PM »
Anything is possible, and a good tactician considers all the possibilities.  Some of these possibilities can be dismissed out of hand, but they should be included in the initial assessment.

MY PATTON PARABLE ON PARANOIA

Paranoia Pays --An allegory from history.

"Hey, I think the Germans are massing a bunch of troops and tanks on the east side of the line."

"Ah, you're crazy, George.  The Germans are thoroughly beaten."

"Well, I'm going to keep my tanks ready to go anyhow. Nyah-nyah."

16 December 1944: Germans break over the line, starting the Battle of the Bulge.

Headline, 26 December 1944: "General Patton relieves Allies at Bastogne"

Das Ende

(Now cut it out, you guys... I had a lot of fun writing this.)

Terry, 230RN
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 01:43:31 PM by 230RN »

JN01

• friend
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2020, 01:31:26 PM »
No deal is necessary.  Politicians in general are rarely held accountable for corruption, Democrats in particular have little to fear.

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2020, 01:28:05 PM »
I suppose anything is possible, but I'm afraid I don't see Trump's re-election as being even close to "now-inevitable." What do you know that I'm not seeing?

I meant to respond to this, but I forgot.

I was going to post all manner of positive indicators but really, I just need one:

Behold the cookie poll.

Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2020, 04:54:52 PM »
Good point on the implied immunity.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 09:41:41 PM by 230RN »