Author Topic: Fox News Going Liberal?  (Read 2956 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Fox News Going Liberal?
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2020, 06:32:14 PM »
I don't understand what she was reacting to, or what she said.

Someone observed that corporate media do not certify election results, and the anchor thought that was a stupid thing to say.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2020, 07:05:17 PM »
Someone observed that corporate media do not certify election results, and the anchor thought that was a stupid thing to say.

"BuT wE cAlLeD iT!"

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2020, 09:47:50 PM »
Prior to the TDS pandemic I would occasionally flip over to Morning Joe. It was rare but from time to time he made cogent points. Once Mika took possession of his balls it was all over.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2020, 09:56:19 PM »
I can't help but think that we're seeing the MSM in general hit critical mass.  Something's going to give.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Cliffh

• friend
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2020, 09:24:12 PM »
I've watched Fox news for decades.  Lately I've switched to OAN. 

I didn't pay much attention at the time and I've probably forgotten more than I remember (& I'm too lazy to research) but I've been wondering how much of the crap thrown at O'Reilly was real vs made up just to get rid of him.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2020, 10:47:00 PM »
I've watched Fox news for decades.  Lately I've switched to OAN. 

I didn't pay much attention at the time and I've probably forgotten more than I remember (& I'm too lazy to research) but I've been wondering how much of the crap thrown at O'Reilly was real vs made up just to get rid of him.

My sister gets OAN.    I don't.   Grrrrrrr! :mad:
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2020, 08:17:42 PM »
Gateway Pundit looks at the numbers for FOX comparing Aug 2020 to Nov 2020.

They've committed suicide, even Tucker has lost over 2 million viewers.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/fox-news-swirling-toliet/?utm_source=Parler&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2020, 08:18:32 PM »

My sister gets OAN.    I don't.   Grrrrrrr! :mad:

Free through the end of the year

https://www.klowdtv.com/package.ktv?package=freeoannTrump
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2020, 11:30:44 PM »
Gateway Pundit looks at the numbers for FOX comparing Aug 2020 to Nov 2020.

They've committed suicide, even Tucker has lost over 2 million viewers.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/fox-news-swirling-toliet/?utm_source=Parler&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Well, ain't that just a crying shame.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams