Author Topic: A little V for Vendetta, anyone? Or... Thank GOD we elected Joe!  (Read 1162 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
A little V for Vendetta, anyone? Or... Thank GOD we elected Joe!
« on: November 09, 2020, 07:02:43 AM »
He cured the 'Rona!

Announced that the Kung Flu vaccine is "90%" effective.

Stock markets are soaring, oil prices are soaring.

Makes me wonder just how long these companies sat on this information... but nah... that's conspiracy talk.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/08/election-stock-market-futures-open-to-close-news.html
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Re: A little V for Vendetta, anyone? Or... Thank GOD we elected Joe!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2020, 08:01:03 AM »
If the drug companies withheld the information with the intention of manipulating thier own stock price or the overall market effect, then they will be getting their pee-pee slapped hard by the SEC and whatever the German equivalent is. 
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2020, 08:10:06 AM »
Not all Magic Joe has done. Our downtown went from "dead" "dying" "may never recover" to "on the rebound" overnight.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2020, 08:28:30 AM »
Yup, I guarantee the MSM will run this as "thank God for Joe!". It's a festivus miracle that 46 waved his hand and created a vaccine! I guess now the West Coast states will happily take the vaccine instead of refusing, as they would under Trump.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2020, 08:36:11 AM »
Someone wake Joe and tell him he cured covid
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2020, 08:56:28 AM »
Yup, I guarantee the MSM will run this as "thank God for Joe!". It's a festivus miracle that 46 waved his hand and created a vaccine! I guess now the West Coast states will happily take the vaccine instead of refusing, as they would under Trump.
Joe knew how important the vaccine was so he ordered development proceed at warp speed.

Oh, wait . . .
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2020, 09:37:58 AM »
How long until he's awarded the Nobel Prize in Medicine?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2020, 09:39:25 AM »
Man, I can't even log onto my Vanguard account right now. I think they're getting overloaded. I was going to sell some of my $11 NCLH.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2020, 10:26:34 AM »
NCLH is up 25% right now.

I have 5 core holdings...

2 companies that I worked for, a Vanguard ETF REIT, and US and foreign oil holdings.

The oil holdings are up nearly 15 percent.

The other 3 are up around 5%

None of them, however, are back to their highs right before we started Kung Flu Fighting...

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2020, 10:30:31 AM »
The oil holdings should do well once China kicks off the Taiwan annexation next year.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2020, 10:34:22 AM »
NCLH is up 25% right now.

None of them, however, are back to their highs right before we started Kung Flu Fighting...

Yeah, I think we'll see many stocks get back to their pre-virus numbers. I didn't sell all my NCLH. I bought some at $8.50 and some at $11 and what Ive done so far is sell enough out of each batch to get my investment back, and I've been letting the profit ride. I expect it to go up significantly as soon as people start cruising again.

I also bought more BP last week, partially because it's a good dividend stock that is at a very low, and partially in case 46 got in, as I was expecting oil would go up. I guess we'll see.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2020, 10:41:01 AM »
I guess now the West Coast states will happily take the vaccine instead of refusing, as they would under Trump.

Well. I guess New York still thinks it's the trump version of concentration camp showers:

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/11/09/there-it-is-andrew-cuomo-explains-why-its-bad-news-that-a-covid-19-vaccine-might-be-available-soon/

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2020, 12:00:07 PM »
Just saw Biden's press conference where he said he'll be prioritizing people of color with vaccine distribution because they've been hit harder than white people. He immediately afterwards said that he'll be a president for everyone.

He also told everyone to wear a mask to save lives while he wasn't wearing one.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2020, 12:13:31 PM »
Of course Cuomo's against it. He's not finished killing off all of the elderly in the nursing homes, yet.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2020, 12:23:37 PM »
Just saw Biden's press conference where he said he'll be prioritizing people of color with vaccine distribution because they've been hit harder than white people. He immediately afterwards said that he'll be a president for everyone.

He also told everyone to wear a mask to save lives while he wasn't wearing one.

I think I will refer to our new Overlord as President Ponysoldier.  It alliterates nicely. =D   [popcorn]
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2020, 12:37:18 PM »
I bought in on a couple cruise lines when the no sail order was conditionally lifted. Up over 20% today on them.

Several other double digit increases as well.

I'll take it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2020, 12:52:13 PM »
I think I will refer to our new Overlord as President Ponysoldier.  It alliterates nicely. =D   [popcorn]

I was considering "President Clark."  I'm sure WLJ will get the reference.
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2020, 12:56:57 PM »
I was considering "President Clark."  I'm sure WLJ will get the reference.

- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2020, 12:58:34 PM »

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2020, 12:59:05 PM »

At least he didn't use racist dog whistle words like equally
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2020, 01:00:06 PM »

I almost wrote Scorched Earth but at this point I don't want to go there
- Calvin and Hobbes