Author Topic: What's worse than a RINO?  (Read 1000 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
What's worse than a RINO?
« on: November 20, 2020, 09:57:29 AM »
A blue state RINO...

Never been particularly impressed with Larry Hogan. He's not a conservative... he's not really a Republican, either, at least not my definition of a Republican.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/20/maryland-gov-larry-hogan-rips-trump-over-refusal-to-concede-to-biden.html
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Re: What's worse than a RINO?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 12:02:10 PM »
Another Romney, in other words.
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2020, 12:40:10 PM »
I remember years ago hearing a former R congressman from Cali.  He lost reelection under some strange circumstances.  In an interview years later he regretted not challenging the results to the bitter end.  Even if Trump ultimately loses, I think it is a good thing for him to push this as far as he can. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2020, 04:09:49 PM »
I remember years ago hearing a former R congressman from Cali.  He lost reelection under some strange circumstances.  In an interview years later he regretted not challenging the results to the bitter end.  Even if Trump ultimately loses, I think it is a good thing for him to push this as far as he can.

Bob Dornan?  He lost to former Republican-turned-Democrat Loretta Sanchez by 979 votes.  He claimed that Sanchez's winning margin was provided by illegal voting from non-citizens.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2020, 04:46:32 PM »
Bob Dornan?  He lost to former Republican-turned-Democrat Loretta Sanchez by 979 votes.  He claimed that Sanchez's winning margin was provided by illegal voting from non-citizens.
That is him.  Does no good to make claims if you give up on the enforcement. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

HankB

• friend
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2020, 05:40:56 PM »
Bob Dornan?  He lost to former Republican-turned-Democrat Loretta Sanchez by 979 votes.  He claimed that Sanchez's winning margin was provided by illegal voting from non-citizens.
I kind of remember they did a survey and found out well over 1000 illegal aliens actually cast ballots in that election, but since he couldn't prove the illegals actually voted for his opponent, the results were allowed to stand.

Or at least I remember a story alleging that at the time . . . can't swear to the actual court decision.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2020, 09:30:16 AM »
RINO's are lacking loyalty.

They are not loyal to the country.

They are not loyal to any principles.

They are not loyal to each other, as leftists they will cannibalize each other to survive.

Rino = controlled opposition

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2020, 01:25:31 PM »
RINO's are lacking loyalty.

They are not loyal to each other, as leftists they will cannibalize each other to survive.

Rino = controlled (by the) opposition

Fixed it. ;)
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2020, 02:50:59 PM »
Politicians are lacking loyalty.

They are not loyal to each other, as politicians they will cannibalize each other to survive.

Politicians = controlled opposition

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2020, 05:56:51 PM »
New version containing suggested revisions  :laugh:

Politicians are lacking loyalty.

They are not loyal to each other, as politicians they will cannibalize each other to survive.

Politicians =  controlled (by the) opposition
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.