Author Topic: US Should Encourage China's Rise.  (Read 937 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
US Should Encourage China's Rise.
« on: November 24, 2020, 07:56:41 AM »
Says Biden's pick for National Security Adviser.

I might agree with this if it was the Trump way of "a rising tide lifts all boats", however I expect we'll be going back to China taking advantage of us and the US paying for the privilege of getting shafted.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-national-security-pick-jake-sullivan-us-chinas
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Re: US Should Encourage China's Rise.
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2020, 09:25:33 AM »

:facepalm:

This nation is going to regret letting Biden take the reins of power.
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2020, 09:34:44 AM »

Not they won't, they will never make the connection.

They will blame any decline on our history, foundational precepts and people.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2020, 09:51:37 AM »
Disappointed: Yes
Surprised: No
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2020, 09:54:39 AM »
Gee, I remember hearing all about this...

During the Carter era...

Face it, America! Our time is over! We're in permanent decline, the Soviet Union is in ascendancy! The best we can do is hope that they don't kill us all to be rid of the nuisance!

That was the essential tack of an article in Newsweek, Time or one of the other Red-loving magazines in the late 1970s.

Thank God we had Ronald Reagan to say "hold my Campari and Soda and watch this..."

The screeching the left lovers put up wasn't nearly as bad as the anti-Trump brigades, but it was there, and it was a red hot fury that Reagan and the Republicans would dare to try to take on our intellectual, moral, and political superiors....

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2020, 10:02:25 AM »
Gee, I remember hearing all about this...

During the Carter era...

Face it, America! Our time is over! We're in permanent decline, the Soviet Union is in ascendancy! The best we can do is hope that they don't kill us all to be rid of the nuisance!

That was the essential tack of an article in Newsweek, Time or one of the other Red-loving magazines in the late 1970s.

Thank God we had Ronald Reagan to say "hold my Campari and Soda and watch this..."

The screeching the left lovers put up wasn't nearly as bad as the anti-Trump brigades, but it was there, and it was a red hot fury that Reagan and the Republicans would dare to try to take on our intellectual, moral, and political superiors....

And we were going to be both out of oil and under a mile of ice in just a few years.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2020, 05:02:31 PM »
I'd kinda like to ask some Biden voters why they thought the era of Chinese viral pandemic was a good time to vote for a pro-Chinese candidate...

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2020, 05:14:28 PM »

Perhaps it already is.
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/24/poll-one-in-six-biden-voters-would-have-changed-their-vote-if-they-had-known-about-scandals-suppressed-by-media/

The survey results report that 17 percent of Biden voters would not have voted for the Biden-Harris presidential ticket if they had known about at least one of the eight news stories that were suppressed by big tech and mainstream media outlets.

Whether or not the Democrats directly tampered with ballots, they stole the election by refusing to cover Democratic misdeeds, and constantly lying about Republicans. And they still did pretty poorly, overall.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2020, 06:11:13 PM »
Perhaps it already is.
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/24/poll-one-in-six-biden-voters-would-have-changed-their-vote-if-they-had-known-about-scandals-suppressed-by-media/

Whether or not the Democrats directly tampered with ballots, they stole the election by refusing to cover Democratic misdeeds, and constantly lying about Republicans. And they still did pretty poorly, overall.

Filed under "too little, too late."
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 05:33:08 PM by bedlamite »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?