Author Topic: Your predictions for a Biden presidency and guns  (Read 7254 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Your predictions for a Biden presidency and guns
« Reply #100 on: November 25, 2020, 04:09:48 PM »
2A sanctuary states may not be as easy as one might think.

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-when-conservatives-cant-even-guarantee-second-amendment-protection-in-oklahoma?fbclid=IwAR1up33JSkZmTDi3qIeUs4_mwJx4auw9c0vAlF-BA0H9KRcy1iNG-xHUk6Q

An interesting article -- and pretty much spot on.

So what would it take to create a viable Conservative Party as a third party in the United States?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #101 on: November 25, 2020, 05:15:41 PM »
So what would it take to create a viable Conservative Party as a third party in the United States?

At this juncture? I'm leaning more toward Civil War 2.0 but that's a war that's lost before it begins.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #102 on: November 25, 2020, 05:18:47 PM »
At this juncture? I'm leaning more toward Civil War 2.0 but that's a war that's lost before it begins.

I hate to agree, but it's looking more likely all the time.

A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #103 on: November 25, 2020, 06:36:27 PM »
I hate to agree, but it's looking more likely all the time.

https://www.politicususa.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/vote-from-rooftops-701x525.jpg

Cheese and Rice, if there was a stomach for it, it would of happened in September 13, 1994 or the day after.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #104 on: November 25, 2020, 06:57:29 PM »
Cheese and Rice, if there was a stomach for it, it would of happened in September 13, 1994 or the day after.
I tend to agree, but one major change to the calculus is having seen example after example this year of group violence overwhelming and displacing US law enforcement.

And now we all wear masks.

Lennyjoe

• friend
« Reply #105 on: November 25, 2020, 07:18:45 PM »

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 25, 2020, 07:19:42 PM »
I'll be in my recliner. My G19 is right next to me. Molon Labe.
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #107 on: November 28, 2020, 05:33:04 PM »

I was in my thirties, into politics, but unaware of the issues surrounding 2A.
A lot more folks owning AR15's now.
The majority are still unaware of what is happening wrt rkba, thanks to the internet a whole lot more educated gun owners now than there were then.
the liberals where i work own ar15's/guns in general. they will not be paying any fee's or registering nothing
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #108 on: November 28, 2020, 10:14:58 PM »

Unlikely.  Miller,  GCA 68, 1986 act...

The AWB was small potatoes that only those in the know cared about.  The general public figured out how much it sucked later,  but that's hardly an implication of lack of stomach for a fight.

The rolling over and taking it on bump stocks bothers me,  but they were a niche range toy,  so I can see the majority of gun owners not knowing or caring about them.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.