Author Topic: Dr. John Lott joins the Justice Department  (Read 1177 times)

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Dr. John Lott joins the Justice Department
« on: November 24, 2020, 03:59:33 PM »
https://bearingarms.com/cam-e/2020/11/24/john-lott-justice-department/

Longtime Second Amendment advocate and researcher Dr. John Lott, who until very recently headed up the non-profit Crime Prevention Research Center, now has a new gig with the Department of Justice. Politico reports that Lott was hired as a senior analyst in the DOJ’s Office of Justice Programs, which serves as the “federal government’s leading source of funding and research to strengthen the justice system, support law enforcement, and enhance victim services,” according to the office’s website.

No doubt Biden & co will try to remove him as soon as they are in power. 
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Dr. John Lott joins the Justice Department
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2020, 04:15:17 PM »
https://bearingarms.com/cam-e/2020/11/24/john-lott-justice-department/

No doubt Biden & co will try to remove him as soon as they are in power. 

Or they'll keep him on the payroll, give him a desk in a closet, and tell him he is not authorized to speak to the press.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2020, 04:18:07 PM »
And take his red stapler away.

I think there will be a huge purge if Biden gets in. But you won't hear a word about it from MSM.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2020, 04:35:37 PM »
Don't you think Lott would have thought about that already?  Would you take a job knowing you'll be fired in two months?
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2020, 05:12:04 PM »
If it's  GS position, it's gonna be difficult to fire him. I forget what the rules during probation are - that might be one way, but I expect Biden et al will be frying larger fish during that time frame.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2020, 05:17:50 PM »
And take his red stapler away.

I think there will be a huge purge if Biden gets in. But you won't hear a word about it from MSM.

Biggest mistake Trump made was not getting rid of EVERY Obama appointee he could legally shitcan on his first day in office.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2020, 05:27:02 PM »
If it's  GS position, it's gonna be difficult to fire him.

Yep, that was mentioned in the article.  For once that might work in our favor.
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

HankB

• friend
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2020, 09:34:31 AM »
Biggest mistake Trump made was not getting rid of EVERY Obama appointee he could legally shitcan on his first day in office.
QFT.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2020, 09:35:52 AM »

That was always an oddity that never really made any sense.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.