Author Topic: "We Feed Them!"  (Read 891 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"We Feed Them!"
« on: November 28, 2020, 09:17:25 AM »
Somehow I missed this Nancy Pelosi meltdown from last month, where CNN of all outlets, was calling her out. You don't feed me, Nancy. Go home, you're drunk.

https://youtu.be/pznC8t5n6ls
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Re: "We Feed Them!"
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2020, 10:08:31 AM »
"We feed them ... $13 per pint gelato out of our $20,000 refrigerators."

"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2020, 10:01:35 AM »
They've already locked down large swaths of the country earlier in the year.

Our oligarchs can shut down the distribution of food to grocery stores and shut groceries stores down also if they are so inclined.

So be thankful to Nancy and Chuck for the food they allow you to eat.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2020, 10:07:55 AM »
Ben Shapiro is so annoying to listen to. Short fast choppy sentences. Like he is trying to sound bite for parroting later.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2020, 10:18:21 AM »
Ben Shapiro is so annoying to listen to. Short fast choppy sentences. Like he is trying to sound bite for parroting later.

Listening to Pelosi who can't complete a sentence without outright lying, dissembling or inadvertently being condescending is much more annoying.

Not to mention she pretty much hates the true, the good and the beautiful. That's also annoying.

I'm pretty confident she is a traitor and deserves to hang but like her kindred soul, Hillary, will likely escape punishment in this world.

I've confidence and faith justice will prevail eternally.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2020, 10:35:58 AM »
"Listening to Pelosi who can't complete a sentence without outright lying, dissembling or inadvertently being condescending is much more annoying."

How wrong you are! Only Orangeman lies! The left delivers inconvenient truths boldly spoken!
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2020, 02:42:32 PM »

How wrong you are! Only Orangeman lies! The left delivers inconvenient truths boldly spoken!

Just as the sun rises in the west, Mike tells it like it is.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design