Author Topic: Darth Vader is dead  (Read 913 times)

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Darth Vader is dead
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2020, 10:10:57 AM »
6'6"?

He was huge.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2020, 10:13:58 AM »
Dang. 43 years but it seems like yesterday that I talked my grandmother into taking me to the Plaza Theater in Vernon, TX to see Star Wars. Funny thing is, she loved it too.

RIP good Sir.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2020, 11:04:50 AM »
RIP, sir. 

And now I want a David Prowse force ghost meme...
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2020, 12:06:45 PM »
IIRC he was quite upset when he found out Lucas replaced his voice with James Earl Jones's. There's YT videos of various scenes with his voice
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2020, 12:27:56 PM »
RIP, sir. 

And now I want a David Prowse force ghost meme...
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2020, 12:41:49 PM »
^^^^^^

Lucas is already working on the new and improved version where David Prowse is replaced by Sebastian Shaw Hayden Christensen in that photo.
And there will be Ewoks, lots of Ewoks. Oh and Jar-Jar too.

Disney will then buy the rights to it and replace all the men with women.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2020, 02:31:32 PM »
^^^^^^

Lucas is already working on the new and improved version where David Prowse is replaced by Sebastian Shaw Hayden Christensen in that photo.
And there will be Ewoks, lots of Ewoks. Oh and Jar-Jar too.

Disney will then buy the rights to it and replace all the men with transexual lesbian women.

FTFY
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2020, 04:22:23 PM »
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2020, 10:56:27 PM »
Disney will then buy the rights to it and replace all the men with transexual lesbian "women".
FIFY :old:
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!