Author Topic: Why Conservative Talk Shows are so Popular...  (Read 6075 times)

doczinn

• friend
Why Conservative Talk Shows are so Popular...
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2005, 07:44:33 PM »
that would be hysterically, Sean
Uhh, before you try correcting grammar as a way to make yourself look superior and divert attention away from the flaw in your argument, maybe you should make sure the way you suggest is the only right one. Our esteemed colleague, Sean Smith, was using hysterical as an adjective, not an adverb. Would you say that a man looks "oldly?" No, because you're not describing the way in which the man looks, but what he looks like. Similarly, Sean was not describing the way in which you act, but what you act like.

Stop acting "superiorly" when you're not.
D. R. ZINN

telewinz

• friend
Why Conservative Talk Shows are so Popular...
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2005, 12:55:00 AM »
I stopped listening to ANY radio talk show several weeks ago.  I started listening the Rush when he first started (1987) and his point of view was very refreshing at the time but anymore ALL conservative talk shows just "preach to the choir".  I like to hear both sides of the argument and make my own decision but now the facts are twisted, and the opposition is demonized.  I'm conservative but I'm not ignorant, I'll continue to listen to FOX, NBC and CBS news for my information and I'll listen the the "golden oldies" on the radio, no more conservative talk shows for me.

BTW There are NO liberal talks shows in my area.  It's all about ratings, not accuracy or fairness.
Career Corrections