Author Topic: YEEEHAA! Bowling Ball or Destrucitve Device?? VId!!  (Read 1419 times)

thorn

• friend
YEEEHAA! Bowling Ball or Destrucitve Device?? VId!!
« on: May 19, 2005, 01:08:10 AM »
ok well first i will HAVE to redo this once it gets to be summer, we are getting way too much rain this year.
so the photo here is of the spillway off a resevoir. most of the year, the bottom is dry , but it has about a foot of water right now so the impacts werent as great.
when its dry, balls smack walls and EXPLODE. the video is still pretty good, listen for the whistling sound the ball makes, i strung a couple short clips together.
PLEASE! if anyone can mirror the video , do so, its gonna strain my isp im sure.
it is about 14 MB, fairly quick DL on high speed.
you here my friend is holding the results of balls that hit the wall. the photo link will show some more details of the adventure.
we are lucky we get these balls form salvage, people throw them away, so we get tons free!!
my friend discovered this pastime while hiking, they discovered broken balls, and we keep turning more people on to the fun...................
when you click the video link , if possible , use the "save to disk" option, i think that will work better than trying to stream it............. enjoy, and remember to turn up the volume!.......
 VIDEO HERE

all photos here