Author Topic: Bush's Speech  (Read 1035 times)

english kanigit

Bush's Speech
« on: June 28, 2005, 03:41:55 PM »
Pretty good, I thought. I had to kill the tv when it was over. I don't know about you guys, but I have no desire to listen to the media's drivel as they "interpret" W's words... angry
When in doubt,
call for naval gunfire...

InfidelSerf

• friend
Bush's Speech
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 03:59:20 PM »
Well I missed 10 or 15 minutes of it (dang kid cut the recording off in lieu of some damn cartoon)

I can't say that I was that impressed.  It just sounded too much like a fluff speech.  And wasn't really what I was expecting.
Sure I agree with most of what he said.. but as with most politicians its tough to discern what is genuine and what is fodder for our ears.

Maybe I've just grown pessimistic due to months of not hearing anything solid from the administration.
Don't get me wrong I support the man (heck I voted for him, not that we had much choice)
but I just find him a bit too weak during the days I expected a lion.  Where is Patton when you need him.

I don't think this is going to do anything to effect the left's view of him.
and english kanigit I do agree the post speech BS is worthless.

BTW are you originally from ICT?  former North grad here.
The hour is fast approaching,on which the Honor&Success of this army,and the safety of our bleeding Country depend.Remember~Soldiers,that you are Freemen,fighting for the blessings of Liberty-that slavery will be your portion,and that of your posterity,if you do not acquit yourselves like men.GW8/76