Author Topic: 'Mom' and 'Dad' banished by California  (Read 13478 times)

jeepmor

• friend
Re: 'Mom' and 'Dad' banished by California
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2007, 02:49:34 AM »
The thing that sucks about Californian libtards is they're moving North, claiming to run from their wacky politics, then starting the same crap here....argghhhh.
We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office.

"Oh, so now you're saying they don't have a right to whine about their First Amendment rights?  Fascist."  -fistul

Tecumseh

• friend
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2007, 01:12:27 PM »
antibubba, do you have any idea of the "views and histrionics" of the WBC?  Their views are totally unlike any other Christian conservative, pro-family type of group I've ever seen.

Here's a quick run-down on Phelps' teachings. 

1.  WBC members should pray that no one else converts to their point of view.  They are taught to pray that every single person not of their tiny cult will go to hell, and should go to hell, to the glory of God. 

2.  "Deep-dyed fagots" are totally incapable of repentance and beyond any hope of redemption.  I heard Phelps say this on a radio interview.  Totally contradicts with the religious right's much-vilified belief that homosexuals can change. 

3.  God is using the Iraq war to punish America for being a "fag-loving" country.  They hold banners saying things like, "Thank God for I.E.D.'s."

Most of this can be found on the "church's" website, in addition to their hatred of James Dobson's Focus on the Family and similar pro-family groups. 

Bringing Phelps into this is completely disingenuous, and no different than shouting "NAZI!" every time you disagree with someone. 

He is just explaining Christianity to everyone.

Either way there is a lot of confusion about this.

WHERE IS THE LINK IN THE FIRST POSTING?

LAK

• friend
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2007, 01:42:30 AM »
Nitrogen
Wrong.
He/she would have to be under treatment for gender dysphoria.  If someone wants to use the woman's shower, they have to be living as a woman, even if they are genetically male, for instance.

As I said before, it's NOT to allow someone to just walk into somewhere to get their jollies.
And just exactly who are these mind readers that are going to certify without doubt that anyone is not faking this "disorder"?

--------------------------------------

http://searchronpaul.com
http://ussliberty.org
http://ssunitedstates.org

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2007, 01:58:02 AM »
antibubba, do you have any idea of the "views and histrionics" of the WBC?  Their views are totally unlike any other Christian conservative, pro-family type of group I've ever seen.

Here's a quick run-down on Phelps' teachings. 

1.  WBC members should pray that no one else converts to their point of view.  They are taught to pray that every single person not of their tiny cult will go to hell, and should go to hell, to the glory of God. 

2.  "Deep-dyed fagots" are totally incapable of repentance and beyond any hope of redemption.  I heard Phelps say this on a radio interview.  Totally contradicts with the religious right's much-vilified belief that homosexuals can change. 

3.  God is using the Iraq war to punish America for being a "fag-loving" country.  They hold banners saying things like, "Thank God for I.E.D.'s."

Most of this can be found on the "church's" website, in addition to their hatred of James Dobson's Focus on the Family and similar pro-family groups. 

Bringing Phelps into this is completely disingenuous, and no different than shouting "NAZI!" every time you disagree with someone. 

He is just explaining Christianity to everyone.

Who's explaining Christianity? 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife