Author Topic: RUDY UNLOADS ON HILLARY: 'WHAT IS HER EXPERIENCE?'  (Read 4523 times)

Desertdog

• friends
RUDY UNLOADS ON HILLARY: 'WHAT IS HER EXPERIENCE?'
« on: October 17, 2007, 07:43:45 AM »
My question is; What has Hillary really accomplished.  She was a partner with Rose Law firm, but what cases did she take to court and win?  As a Senator what laws has Hillery drafted that has passed?  What good thing has she done?

TONIGHT: RUDY UNLOADS ON HILLARY: 'WHAT IS HER EXPERIENCE?'
Tue Oct 16 2007 16:57:53 ET

Excerpt from Mayor Giuliani's interview that airs tonight on FOXNEWS's Hannity & Colmes at 9PM ET:

R. GIULIANI: "Honestly, in most respects, I don't know Hillary's experience. She's never run a city, she's never run a state. She's never run a business. She has never met a payroll. She has never been responsible for the safety and security of millions of people, much less even hundreds of people.

"So I'm trying to figure out where the experience is here. It would seem to me that in a time of difficult problems and war we don't want on the job training for an executive. The reality is that these areas in which - maybe there are some areas in which she has experience but the areas of having the responsibility of the safety and security of millions of people on your shoulders is not something Hillary has ever had any experience with."

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
Re: RUDY UNLOADS ON HILLARY: 'WHAT IS HER EXPERIENCE?'
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 07:55:41 AM »
Eight years of being co-President Huh?

shocked
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 07:56:39 AM »
Yes, yes, Rudy, YOU WERE MAYOR ON 9/11 HERO OF 9/11 WE GET IT. Tongue

I despise Hillary, but his one-note song is really getting on my nerves.

RadioFreeSeaLab

• friend
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 07:59:36 AM »
He has a point about Mrs. Clinton, but seriously, Rudy, shut the hell up already. 

Joe Demko

• friend
  • Marko Kloos was right about you.
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 08:26:21 AM »
Wouldn't it be swell if we could drop both of them down a really deep hole and then put a flagstone over top of it?
That's right... I'm a Jackbooted Thug AND a Juvenile Indoctrination Technician.  Deal with it.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 08:35:11 AM »
Wouldn't it be swell if we could drop both of them down a really deep hole and then put a flagstone over top of it?
Don't I wish! I thought Rudy was running against Thompson and Romney, etc.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

jefnvk

• friend
  • I'll sleep away the days and ride the nights...
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2007, 08:35:37 AM »
For once, I find myself in complete agreeent with Mr. Joe.
I still say 'Give Detroit to Canada'

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2007, 05:24:21 PM »
Joe expressed my sentiments exactly.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2007, 05:32:30 PM »

Nothing draws two very different groups together like a common enemy.  In this case, two common and very bloody annoying enemies.

Well spoken, Mr Demko, well spoken.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.