Author Topic: Don't Mess With Grandma, either!  (Read 961 times)

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
Don't Mess With Grandma, either!
« on: July 01, 2005, 12:13:06 AM »
First, a 73-year-old man rips out an attacking leopard's tongue, now this:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAN DIEGO (AP) - A 73-year-old San Diego woman fought off a man who tried to steal
her dog by beating him with a bag of books and kicking him in the groin, police said.
The woman, who was not identified by police, was pushing a shopping cart around 10:45 p.m.
Tuesday when a man on a bicycle snatched a bag from her cart that contained her 12-year-old
Yorkshire terrier, according to San Diego police Sgt. Jim Schorr.
It's not clear whether the man realized there was an animal inside the bag.
As he rode away, the woman swung her book bag, knocking the man off his bike, then
kicked him in the groin and reclaimed her dog and her bag.
The man retaliated by hitting the woman in the head and escaping on his bike, police said.
Neither the woman nor her dog were injured.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

toro

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2005, 04:33:03 AM »
Good for her.  A real fighter.  I like that:)

Mrs. Toro

===============================
2 Timothy 4:7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2005, 08:22:11 PM »
My grandmother was deadly with a wooden spoon.  I never even thought to cross her.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.