Author Topic: New Jersey.  (Read 2474 times)

Otherguy Overby

• friend
New Jersey.
« on: November 08, 2007, 07:27:57 PM »
Need I say more?

Posted by hanovereye on 11/08/07 at 3:25PM

the Fish and Game council needs to be changed. l943 was a long time ago in NJ and this is 2007.

the hunters and farmers who are the only ones represented on this council represent less than l/2 of one per cent of the almost 9,000,000 citizens of this state and their small numbers do not justify letting them be the only ones who constantly advocate for killing our wildlife and birds.

our wildlife and birds belong to all of us, not just to those who want to blow them away - the gun wacko extremists. Those people are true extremists. they constantly rail about "responsible gun ownership" and then one of their "responsible owners" blows away 8 to l0 people.

The people who try to protect animals and birds are the peaceful ones, those with compassion in their heart instead of murder.

The fish and game division got $12 million dollars from the general public, yet still the general public has no say in wildlife management. That is dead wrong. Mr. Bach just wants to hold onto a deadly activity from l860 and this is 2007.

I was looking through a blog:  http://blog.nj.com/njv_scott_bach/2007/11/dont_mess_with_the_sportsmen.html

Coming soon to a neighborhood just like yours.
Guns
Motorcycles
Jeeps
Never enough!

Warren

Re: New Jersey.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 10:53:54 PM »
I don't think so as it was that poster's side that LOST the election.

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2007, 04:48:31 AM »
Because Joisey is such a lovely, peaceful place to live that nobody needs firearms. Why, just look at Camden, the model of a 21st century utopia!

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2007, 08:25:18 AM »
I just love folks like hanovereye. Complete idiots.

Does he realize how much hunters and shooters give to wildlife and environmental causes. Through licenses, habitat stamps and taxes on hunting items and sundries.

Many of the groups that actually protect the environment would fold or be very reduced without hunters, i.e. DU.

Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536