Author Topic: "Homegrown Terrorism"  (Read 8322 times)

Manedwolf

• friend
Re: "Homegrown Terrorism"
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2007, 09:39:48 AM »
You give him too much credit, Len. Trolling actually requires some mental horsepower. 

Now go crap in somebody else's thread Manedwolf.  You're not in kindergarten anymore.

Excuse me? WHO is talking about crapping in threads? You and Len are the masters of schizophrenic strawmen in every thread you post in!

Scroll back a bit, look at Len's "Bbbbbut....I HATE BUSH SPEW BLARRG!" reply that added nothing at all. Smiley

Paddy

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2007, 09:43:51 AM »
This is a DISCUSSION forum.  Only your mommy thinks you're cute and precocious with your childish pictures.  They don't impress anybody else.  Either engage the discussion or get lost.

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2007, 09:44:36 AM »
This is a DISCUSSION forum.  Only your mommy thinks you're cute and precocious with your childish pictures.  They don't impress anybody else.  Either engage the discussion or get lost.

Funny, Riley, I didn't think YOU were a moderator.

Try to give me orders, I'll tell you where to put them.

And whose fault is it that the OP started a thread without apparently even reading the damned bill, then tried to change it to patriot act, bush is bad, etc, etc...when called on the fact that it was much ado about nothing?

Len Budney

« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2007, 09:58:03 AM »
Scroll back a bit, look at Len's "Bbbbbut....I HATE BUSH SPEW BLARRG!" reply that added nothing at all. Smiley

Um, what the hell are you talking about? I never mentioned Bush in this thread. If it was a "spew blarrg," then it was against Hillary, not Bush. However, it was also not hysterical. The only one indulging in hysterics around here is you. Note the all-caps, the constant use of pejoratives, usually directed against other posters' sanity, etc.

--Len.
In a cannibal society, vegetarians arouse suspicion.

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2007, 09:59:38 AM »

Um, what the hell are you talking about? I never mentioned Bush in this thread. If it was a "spew blarrg," then it was against Hillary, not Bush. However, it was also not hysterical. The only one indulging in hysterics around here is you. Note the all-caps, the constant use of pejoratives, usually directed against other posters' sanity, etc.
--Len.

Excuse me, that was Riley. You two post from the same perspective quite often.

Once again, Manedwolf is simply unable to engage the argument. Instead, following in the Great Tradition of our Esteemed Leader, he proclaims 'victory' ("Mission Accomplished") and disappears.

Birds of a feather.................

Paddy

« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2007, 11:00:51 AM »
Funny, Riley, I didn't think YOU were a moderator.

Try to give me orders, I'll tell you where to put them.

Translation:  "You're not the boss of me".  How old are you, about  12?

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2007, 12:07:00 PM »
Everyone tone the rhetoric down.

I AM a moderator.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2007, 06:35:19 PM »
There was rhetoric?  I missed it.  Smiley

Riley, you really aren't the one who should be commenting on other poster's maturity.  Your posts in this thread don't show much of it.   cheesy
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2007, 06:38:23 PM »
So, according to fistful and Manedwolf, nothing in the Patriot Acts has violated any constitutional rights, civil rights, or civil liberties of United States citizens or lawful permanent residents?

Is that what you're saying?

laugh   laugh   laugh
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife