Author Topic: Hillary lost!  (Read 36080 times)

wooderson

• friend
Re: Hillary lost!
« Reply #125 on: January 08, 2008, 11:39:05 AM »
Oh, come on. Like Giuliani would ever have a place in the Democratic Party.

Romney - old Romney, sure, he could just as easily have been a Democrat. But NuRomney is solidly Republican - just depends on the extent to which you believe the words coming out of his mouth.
"The famously genial grin turned into a rictus of senile fury: I was looking at a cruel and stupid lizard."

Werewolf

• friend
  • Lead, Follow or Get the HELL out of the WAY!
« Reply #126 on: January 08, 2008, 12:23:03 PM »
Oh, come on. Like Giuliani would ever have a place in the Democratic Party.
Wasn't Giulianni a Dem prior to running for NY Mayor at which point he switched?
Quote from: wooderson
Romney - old Romney, sure, he could just as easily have been a Democrat. But NuRomney is solidly Republican - just depends on the extent to which you believe the words coming out of his mouth.
I've known guys who earned their living hustling 3 card monte that are more trustworthy and honest than Romney.

Hmmm... I suppose that is a bit of an exageration but not by much - no - not by much.
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love
truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Fight Me Online

wooderson

• friend
« Reply #127 on: January 08, 2008, 01:14:26 PM »
Rudy's been a Republican since 1974-5.

"The famously genial grin turned into a rictus of senile fury: I was looking at a cruel and stupid lizard."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: The Obomination will beat the Hildebeast AGAIN!!!
« Reply #128 on: January 08, 2008, 01:20:34 PM »
On CNN (Communist News Network) yesterday a shot was shown of the Obomination with a bunch of black guys standing around him and the commentator simply said "I wonder if that's what the new cabinet would look like" and he was cut off instantly and not heard from again.  OPPS!  Guess the Commies can't take a joke or was it the truth, God help us. 

God help us, we might have a cabinet full of "black guys"?  This worries you?  Huh? 

You thought the commentator's remark was a good joke?  To me, it just sounds like a very idiotic comment.   
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #129 on: January 08, 2008, 01:42:12 PM »
I've heard the phrase Obama-nation a few times.  Are his supporters really using that phrase?   undecided
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

The Rabbi

• friend
  • "Ahh, Jeez. Not this sh*t again!"
Re: The Obomination will beat the Hildebeast AGAIN!!!
« Reply #130 on: January 08, 2008, 01:46:27 PM »

God help us, we might have a cabinet full of "black guys"?  This worries you?  Huh? 

It would worry me.  There aren't enough talented top-level Blacks with requisite gov't experience to staff the cabinet.  I can just see Sec'y of Education Al Sharpton and U.S. Attorney General Jesse Jackson.
Fight state-sponsored Islamic terrorism: Bomb France now!

Vote Libertarian: It Not Like It Matters Anyway.

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
« Reply #131 on: January 09, 2008, 01:39:58 PM »
You guys have gone on all this time and not recognized my brilliance in calling New Hampshire?

*kicks rocks*
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #132 on: January 09, 2008, 01:42:01 PM »
I've heard the phrase Obama-nation a few times.  Are his supporters really using that phrase?   undecided

Everything is a freaking "Nation" in marketing now. Even college sports franchises.

If his supporters use that and can't pick up on the amusing phonetic result, they can go right ahead.

SteveS

• The Voice of Reason
  • friends
« Reply #133 on: January 09, 2008, 04:29:23 PM »

You have to admit is is better than Joe-mentum.

Obama has built up quite a cult of personality, from what I have read on other forums and blogs.  For whatever reason, I don't get a sense of what people like about his policies.
Profanity is the linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother****er.

Tuco

• Fastest non-sequitur in the West.
  • friends
  • If you miss you had better miss very well
« Reply #134 on: February 20, 2008, 12:33:00 PM »
She lost again.

My previous happiness is now tempered by a clearer vision of her opponent.  He's kinda like a zombie.  Motivated, determined, hollow, and dangerous.

I still can't think of anyone I'd rather have her beaten by, so I will smile a tentative smile.  smiley

Soakers
7-11 was a part time job.

Bigjake

• friend
« Reply #135 on: February 20, 2008, 05:09:40 PM »
Hillary lost!

I never tire of that heading...

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #136 on: February 20, 2008, 05:39:03 PM »
The people who are voting for Obama aren't voting for his policies or his experience. They're voting for "change."

Why?

Because the democratic party, and the majority of media outlets, has preached a rhetoric of reform and "change" since the second Wednesay in November of 2000.

Because "Bush is Bad" and "Republicans are Evil." So they want CHANGE!

Hillary thought she had it locked. She started off playing nice-nice, and actually talking about issues. That confuses the heck out of around 50% of the population. Maybe more.

Well, he jumped on that HARD. He's got the preacher voice down, and Hillary just can't do that. She already sounds like she's been gargling with Drano.

So he's taking that reform snowball, and pushing it around the country, and it just keeps growing. Never mind that it's comprised of nothing but ice crystals of empty rhetoric, which are going to leave a mess when they melt - they've got CHANGE!

Blog under construction

doc2rn

« Reply #137 on: February 20, 2008, 05:41:28 PM »
Maybe he can get the Oil Companies under control. Our prices spiked higher than the National Average, and the refinery is less than an hour away. If he can do that I might buy him a flowing red cape.

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #138 on: February 20, 2008, 06:50:25 PM »
With Obama's politics, he'll probably give free gas cards to welfare recipients, mandate no new refineries or improvements to existing ones, and that we buy all our oil from Venezuela...

Blog under construction

Bigjake

• friend
« Reply #139 on: February 20, 2008, 06:54:11 PM »
With Obama's politics, he'll probably give free gas cards to welfare recipients, mandate no new refineries or improvements to existing ones, and that we buy all our oil from Venezuela...

You just now figured that out, Comrade?? (kidding, big guy)

Phyphor

• friend
« Reply #140 on: February 21, 2008, 12:31:55 PM »
Well what the hell are we supposed to do?  Neither party is producing anyone even close to Presidential material, government is outta control and getting bigger, oil prices are outta sight and getting higher, the dollar is circling the drain, the national debt goes as far as the eye can see and beyond, liberties are being lost right and left, the country is being invaded by millions of illegals, et yada on and on.........

100% pure distilled TRUTH.

.......and we're just supposed to sit still a take whatever the two parties serve up?  Who the hell runs this country anyway?  Us, or the political parties and their apparatchiks?

Heh.  Do you want an answer to that?
"You know what's messed-up about taxes?
You don't even pay taxes. They take tax.
You get your check, money gone.
That ain't a payment, that's a jack." - Chris Rock "Bigger and Blacker"
He slapped his rifle. "This is one of the best arguments for peace there is. Nobody wants to shoot if somebody is going to shoot back. " Callaghen, Callaghen, Louis La'mour

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #141 on: February 22, 2008, 11:38:31 AM »
is it supposed to be Obama-nation or Obomination(abomination)Huh? laugh
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams