Author Topic: i gots a question...  (Read 26876 times)

stevelyn

• friend
i gots a question...
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2005, 07:31:53 PM »
I'm an infrequent drinker to the point I go months without having one. One reason is I don't want to interupt my low carb lifestyle. Back in the day when I was in the military partying was my secondary MOS. I was pretty good at it too.
However, I woke up one morning with one hangover too many and decided then and there that the punishment wasn't worth it and seriously cut back. Actually I just decided to drink more responsibly.

Jesus' first miracle was turning water into wine.

"Jesus was a Vintner"  That would make a cool bumper sticker. Cheesy
Be careful that the toes you step on now aren't connected to the ass you have to kiss later.

Eat Moose. Wear Wolf.

Phyphor

• friend
i gots a question...
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2005, 08:23:42 PM »
I tend to binge too, unfortunately..
"You know what's messed-up about taxes?
You don't even pay taxes. They take tax.
You get your check, money gone.
That ain't a payment, that's a jack." - Chris Rock "Bigger and Blacker"
He slapped his rifle. "This is one of the best arguments for peace there is. Nobody wants to shoot if somebody is going to shoot back. " Callaghen, Callaghen, Louis La'mour

Wildalaska

• friend
i gots a question...
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2005, 09:20:53 PM »
i'm still pretty sure it wasnt my vomit.

Puken on yourself is sick...lettin someone else puke on you is beyond insane...

Hey Carbear, lets me you and Spiff go out for some pizza and beeer...dont worry about overinduging we can just barf on Spiff.... :twisted:

WilddiginAlaska
I'm just a condescending, supercilious,  pompous ass .But then again, my opinion is as irrelevant as yours, and keep in mind kids, it's only the internet! If I bug ya that much, ignore me. Anyway, need something? Call me at 800/992-4570.
?If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers?

http://www.hyperarts.com/pynchon/gravity/index.html

http://www.therealwildalaska.com/blog/

Chuck Jennings

i gots a question...
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2005, 10:27:19 PM »
I think the people that come up with those stories are trying to get a temporary feeling of belonging or superiority.  

It reminds of of people I know that profess vegetarianism, but they regularly eat fish and chicken.   :?

telewinz

• friend
i gots a question...
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2005, 06:14:57 AM »
When the doc asks "do you drink" and I answer yes then tell them how little their response is "you don't drink".  So in my case saying "I don't drink" is the more accurate answer.
Career Corrections