Author Topic: Another excursion into kookland, or how to craft an official indictment  (Read 1262 times)

Iain

• friend
In a recent internet radio fight (sorry, mp3 link is now dead) between alternative AIDS contrarian Peter Duesberg and conspiracy theorist Leonard Horowitz the latter issued the former with an official indictment and denunciation.

Someone on scienceblogs took the time to transcribe it...

I, Dr Leonard Horowitz, respecting and representing thousands of scientists and physicians worldwide whose voices have been neglected and silenced, as a diplomatic officer for the World Organization for Natural Medicine, as a representative of God, knighted in the Sovereign Orthodox Order of Knights Hospitaller of St John of Jerusalem, as a Levitical priest in the bloodlines of Moses and Yeshua the Messiah, I do hereby indict you, Dr Peter Deusberg, for the deaths of millions of people worldwide, for your role in the creation of AIDS, as well as in the disinformation that sustains this, and related medical genocides. This official indictment condemns you for the mass killing and pharmaceutical enslaving of millions of people to AIDS, infectious cancers, and myriad immune pathologies, resulting from your and your collaborators' manipulations, creations and disseminations of viruses, using genetic modifications and vaccinations, you conducted or abetted. You, along with your colleagues, including Dr Robert Gallo, prostituting virologists and molecular biologists, working for the National Cancer Institute, and paid by Litton Bionetics, a biological weapons contractor for the United States military, having advanced the special virus cancer program during the late 1960s, through the 1970s, are hereby held accountable for the people, and to God, for these crimes against humanity, resulting in this global tragedy of the pandemic now called AIDS, for other cancers, and other autoimmune illnesses that are now devastating populations. This indictment is served publicly and officially, with accompanying evidence of the official contracts, actions taken and payments made to you, published in the Special Virus Cancer Program Reports, that have been now made public during several investigations by many independent investigators. This official indictment, served as a humanitarian action, prays to the courts of Heaven and Earth that you will be punished to the fullest extent of the law, both man's and God's, and condemns you, for eternity, for the mass slaughter and enslavement of humanity to HIV/AIDS, and these other illnesses.

The transcription pretty accurately reflects delivery and content, although I'm convinced it was rabbinical not levitical. Might give someone some ideas for say, a board meeting, family gathering.

Still, Duesberg might well be responsible for deaths, although not quite as many as Horowitz suggests. He has advised the South African government on AIDS/HIV, at least part of his idea being that anti-retroviral drugs like AZT actually cause AIDS symptoms and deaths.

One person rang into the show to say they had been diagnosed HIV+ 18 years ago and as of this month were ridding themselves of the pharmaceutical shackles and planning to live a long and healthy life. Good luck to her.
I do not like, when with me play, and I think that you also