Author Topic: Burglary Suspect to Minnesota Cops: 'Dude, I Can't Talk, I'm Being Chased by the  (Read 1301 times)

wmenorr67

• friend
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,389722,00.html

Police in Minnesota are on the hunt for a suspect in a first-degree armed burglary case after losing the man in a multi-state chase  despite reaching him by cell phone.

Burnsville, Minn., detectives went to arrest Grayson Clevenger for the burglary charge Tuesday, only to see someone matching his description drive away in a stolen Dodge Durango, according to MyFOXTwinCities.

The detectives tried calling Clevenger, who answered his cell phone saying, "Dude, I can't talk, I'm being chased by the police," and then hung up, MyFOXTwinCities reported.

The suspect then drove briefly into Wisconsin and back to Minnesota, where he eventually abandoned the vehicle and fled on foot, according to the station. He remains at large.

Wonder if he knew who was calling?  They should have set him up by setting up a meeting if they knew his cell number in advance.

There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!