Author Topic: SCOTUS wants to see Obama's Birth Certificate  (Read 64086 times)

De Selby

• friend
Re: SCOTUS wants to see Obama's Birth Certificate
« Reply #150 on: November 26, 2008, 09:58:53 PM »
The Supreme Court is not involved in this dispute for any substantive purpose that the public knows of.  That part of this whole story is rumor. 

"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

Modifiedbrowning

• friend
  • Best Avatar on APS
« Reply #151 on: November 27, 2008, 01:25:02 AM »
Maybe this is your way of dealing with a resounding defeat at the polls?
53% to 47% is resounding? New to me.

Anyway, here is a link to an examination of BHO's COLB.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2136816/posts
Give Peace a Chance,
Kill all Terrorists.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #152 on: November 27, 2008, 03:21:39 AM »
the health dept claims to have the long form original birth cert.
whats the big dealio?
why won't they release it?
what are they hiding?  were his horns removed after his birth? did he have a tail?
WHAT?!
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

ShelleyB.

« Reply #153 on: November 27, 2008, 06:59:07 AM »
the health dept claims to have the long form original birth cert.
whats the big dealio?
what are they hiding?  were his horns removed after his birth? did he have a tail?
WHAT?!

BINGO - Why won't they release it? This is the original document that should have been released immediately and without question.

O & his team have gone to the moon and back to avoid taking the obvious action. That screams fraud.

red headed stranger

• friend
« Reply #154 on: November 27, 2008, 07:30:00 AM »

In case you hadn't noticed, Hawaiian law sates that it can only be released to the person listed as the child or a member of his/her family.  The McCain supporting Republican governor has directed the Department of health to treat his personal information just like any other person. 

Anyway, here is a link to an examination of BHO's COLB.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2136816/posts

That is awfully full of bare assertions and conjecture. 

O & his team have gone to the moon and back to avoid taking the obvious action. That screams fraud.

They haven't really had to go our of their way.  They have simply not bowed to every ranting conspiracy theorist.  At some point I would have drawn a line too. You have to stop feeding the beast.  No matter what, there will be more people who will find something "fishy" no matter what. The PUMAs generally conceded that he must have been born in Hawaii, based on the COLB and the newspaper birth announcements, but they just moved onto more delirious conjecture.

They have provided a legally admissible document.  This is EXTREMELY persuasive. 

At first I had hoped there would have been a way to "get him" on this issue, but my examination of Berg's and others  claims show that they are mostly unfounded and muddied up with with half-truths, innuendo, and willful ignorance of the law on some matters. 

It is obvious that there is more that "truth seeking" and "respecting the rule of law"  for a number of these people.

Case in point:

I remember all the scrutiny G.W got.
Whats good for the goose is good for the gander

Including all the ACORN registered voters?

I hope we can use this issue as a wedge, it would be great to deport that arrogant gun grabber.

It would be nice if the amount of energy put into Obama conspiracy theories could be spent on furthering the causes of liberty and fiscal conservatism. 
Those who learn from history are doomed to watch others repeat it

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #155 on: November 27, 2008, 02:45:10 PM »
Hawaiian law sates that it can only be released to the person listed as the child or a member of his/her famil

Really! wow thats a relief! ;/ Maybe B.O can have his original long form birth certificate released!
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

red headed stranger

• friend
« Reply #156 on: November 27, 2008, 07:19:00 PM »
Really! wow thats a relief! ;/ Maybe B.O can have his original long form birth certificate released!

I was simply answering your "question" concerning why the health department didn't release the long form vault cert. 
Those who learn from history are doomed to watch others repeat it

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #157 on: November 27, 2008, 07:38:44 PM »

Yeah, what for?  That's what the COLB is for-if they can fake that, they can fake the long form, because the issuing authority would have to be in on the plot.

That's why there's no further action necessary: it's obvious that the "Obama truthers" will never be satisfied.

"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #158 on: November 28, 2008, 12:48:38 AM »
it's obvious that the "Obama truthers" will never be satisfied

Oh I will be very satisfied, if Mr Obama gets deported, maybe he will get to stay being that he is married to a real American citizen.

Or maybe it will be reported that he had a tail or horns and thats why the original long form BC wasn't released...Childhoods End....
HeH, I had a Discussion with my friends family members over turkey day food, the Obama guy started cursing right in the middle of a very reasonable non confrontational talk.
LOL, it is going to be very interesting times indeed.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #159 on: November 28, 2008, 07:21:22 AM »
Yeah, what for?  That's what the COLB is for-if they can fake that, they can fake the long form, because the issuing authority would have to be in on the plot.

Not as easily; there are a lot of other documents that would have to be faked if any of the people who would have signed the long form aren't easily accounted for.  Put down a doctor or nurse who didn't exist, or didn't work at the claimed hospital and someone will notice.  Hospital records would also need to be altered in case the court gets suspicious.  The short form conveniently avoids that by not listing the hospital or any names other than the child and parents.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #160 on: November 28, 2008, 01:32:09 PM »
"Oh I will be very satisfied, if Mr Obama gets deported, maybe he will get to stay being that he is married to a real American citizen."

Right there is the crux of the problem.

That statement signals definitively that no documentation of any kind, affidavit, COLB, sworn testimony by nurses or doctors who delivered Obama, etc., will EVER suffice to prove beyond a shadow of your conspiracy riddled doubts that Obama is actually a natural born citizen.

You, and far too many others, will accept only one outcome, and will accept absolutely nothing that would cause you to deviate for even a second from that outcome.

That is the height of conspiracy theory mania, and it's the lowest depth to which this thread will descend.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.