Author Topic: I see nothing!!!  (Read 2833 times)

Unisaw

• friend
I see nothing!!!
« on: March 12, 2005, 09:20:19 PM »
I'm 46 years old and still like to watch Hogan's Heroes.  Any other fans of the show here?
Well, if you have the sudden urge to lick your balls you'll know you got the veterinary version... K Frame

juggler

I see nothing!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2005, 03:44:57 AM »
Funny how all the old shows are coming back. While I like Hogan's Heros I saw them all when they came out, then in re-runs, then in the re-re-runs, etc. Still like them but there is always something better to do....like post here!!
Ever think of getting the DVD set? No commercials then.
Ice STILL belongs in drinks

Rico567

I see nothing!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2005, 11:56:25 AM »
I quit watching that show when I heard the story about the WWII vet who was actually in a German POW camp. After watching an episode of the show, he got his 12 gauge and shot out the TV. That's probably what you would call an epiphany.

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
I see nothing!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2005, 05:52:16 PM »
At work on Friday, someone asked me what a Kernel Panic was

the first thing out of my gob?

"Klink, ve must be in Brussels in the mooorning!"
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
I see nothing!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2005, 07:47:26 AM »
Did you know that Werner Von Kempler (Col. Klink) was a Jew?  He died within the last year or so.  Apparently, he took the role on the condition of being allowed to play the part as a bumbling idiot.  At least that is what a newspaper article said about him.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?