Author Topic: Names are important  (Read 2467 times)

juggler

Names are important
« on: March 13, 2005, 03:13:03 AM »
A friend of mine is aware of my gun-related interests. She is not a shooter, but likes to hear about my activities and we talk about what goes on at THR and now here. She sent me this, which is funny in rural CT but would probably have turned out different in an urban environment.

One of the girls I work with (Elaine, about my height) is married to Tim, about 6'5", 250 lbs. Tim is allergic to dogs, but a friend of his had to find a home for his dog and Tim brought home. Nice dog, husky/shepherd, mostly black with blue eyes, maybe 50-55 lbs, about 2 yrs old. His name is SNIPER. The first day home, Tim went out to the car and forgot about the dog, so the dog snuck out. Imagine this giant man running through the neighbors' yards yelling "Sniper! Sniper!"

Now they call him Skipper......
Ice STILL belongs in drinks

Hypnogator

• http://www.forcetactics.com
Names are important
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2005, 07:36:54 AM »
ROTFL!  Cheesy

jamz

• friend
  • bleem
Names are important
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2005, 02:15:23 PM »
That's nothing.  The owners of a pet shop that I worked at had a cat and kittens.  They named the cat "Mommy" and the kittens something else.  The cat got loose one day, and the owner had to go all around the neighborhood yelling MOMMY!  MOMMY! MOOOOMY!    Cheesy

Love, James
Everybody loves Magical Trevor