Author Topic: Senator Levin's outrage.  (Read 1540 times)

grampster

• friend
Senator Levin's outrage.
« on: March 20, 2009, 10:11:30 AM »
Here's a copy of a note I sent to Sen. Levin my Michigan Senator who gave a speech yesterday expressing his outrage at the bonus situation.  Enjoy.

Sen. Levin,

Your outrage is a bit misplaced, Senator.  Haven't you been watching the news?  It seems you signed the bill that included an ok to pay those bonuses, an agreement that was supported and initiated by your Democrat Treasury secretary and inserted by your Democrat Senator Dodd.  You had to know or not know.  Either way, your slip is showing Senator.

I also fail to see the difference between this bonus situation and the mis, mal and nonfeasance in congrssional handling of our hard earned tax dollars in the national budget.

I think the nation is getting less amused with you and the entire congress as each day goes by.

It might be better if all of you went on a six month vacation and let nature take its course.

Cordially,

I'm never really polite with the guy because of his wacky left wing statist take on, well, everything.  I give him back what he dishes up.

"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Re: Senator Levin's outrage.
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 11:46:10 AM »
It might be better if all of you went on a six month vacation and let nature take its course.

^^^ Here is wisdom.

Of course, they have to "do" something in order to claim credit for saving us from the cold, cold world.  Otherwise, there's no political win in it for them.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Desertdog

• friends
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 01:47:48 PM »
I wonder if he will reply.  If he does, post it please. 

grampster

• friend
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 04:07:25 PM »
Hah.  He never replies.  He just sends e-mails confirming his idiocy. 
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw