Author Topic: Word game for everyone  (Read 179635 times)

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Re: Word game for everyone
« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2009, 06:09:49 AM »
nibble
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2009, 06:37:29 AM »
Edible
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

Laurent du Var

• friends
« Reply #77 on: May 15, 2009, 07:37:42 AM »
English
Vada a bordo, Cazzo!

LadySmith

• friends
« Reply #78 on: May 15, 2009, 07:43:32 AM »
Hellish
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking

Mabs2

• friend
  • セクシー
    • iCarly
« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2009, 07:50:40 AM »
halibut
Quote from: jamisjockey
Sunday it felt a little better, but it was quite irritated from me rubbing it.
Quote from: Mike Irwin
If you watch any of the really early episodes of the Porter Waggoner show she was in (1967) it's very clear that he was well endowed.
Quote from: Ben
Just wanted to give a forum thumbs up to Dick.

LadySmith

• friends
« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2009, 08:00:54 AM »
Tail

LadySmith

• friends
« Reply #81 on: May 15, 2009, 08:04:31 AM »
Why am I getting the feeling that this game is some sort of secret psychoanalysis as to how our minds work?
If it is, boy, are they in trouble! :laugh:

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #82 on: May 15, 2009, 08:24:03 AM »
latin
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

LadySmith

• friends
« Reply #83 on: May 15, 2009, 08:30:41 AM »
Natural

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #84 on: May 15, 2009, 08:57:02 AM »
lantern

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

HankB

• friend
« Reply #85 on: May 15, 2009, 09:01:28 AM »
nabob
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #86 on: May 15, 2009, 09:12:37 AM »
bones
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #87 on: May 15, 2009, 09:44:17 AM »
sonnet

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #88 on: May 15, 2009, 10:34:34 AM »
Disclaimer: Nothing against Fistful. I'm just sick of Zardoz.  =D

Red is not my color. 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

HankB

• friend
« Reply #89 on: May 15, 2009, 10:38:02 AM »
tenon
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

jackdanson

• friend
« Reply #90 on: May 15, 2009, 10:41:09 AM »
nudist

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #91 on: May 15, 2009, 10:42:27 AM »
tenacious (Incidentally, that whole "don't end with a Y" is a tough one, I had to avoid doing it again.)

Antibubba

• friend
« Reply #92 on: May 15, 2009, 11:26:34 AM »
Stent.
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #93 on: May 15, 2009, 11:36:17 AM »
tonsorial

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #94 on: May 15, 2009, 12:47:40 PM »
Laconic
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #95 on: May 15, 2009, 01:22:04 PM »
Canonical

(It's boring to match only a few letters . . . )

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #96 on: May 15, 2009, 01:29:00 PM »
Lyric
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #97 on: May 15, 2009, 01:31:17 PM »
Cynic
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #98 on: May 15, 2009, 01:35:19 PM »
cantankerous

HankB

• friend
« Reply #99 on: May 15, 2009, 02:14:14 PM »
sauerkraut