Author Topic: Packin' in the parks  (Read 1366 times)

zahc

• friend
Packin' in the parks
« on: February 22, 2010, 10:31:07 PM »
OMG teh gunzors in parks wilderness tranquility children feel safe rar!

http://news.yahoo.com/video/local-15749667/18271143

I can't watch the video because I have no sound. Still, I'm pretty sure that's what she's saying. Let me know how close I am.

By the way, didn't the Bush-era executive order get struck down?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 11:05:42 PM by zahc »
Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Packin' in the parks
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 10:40:02 PM »
Maybe I'm slipping or getting soft but the reporting was pretty even handed IMO.

The two mopes they had comment were, well, mopes  :P.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

mgdavis

• friend
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 12:41:36 AM »
How many people are actually going to be able to carry at Golden Gate? Not many, I'm thinking...

Good news though, now I'm not going to be committing a crime when I drive on HWY 101 through ONP. Also, I'll be able to carry legally when I'm hiking, instead of having to weigh going without against criminal charges.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 10:51:22 AM »
OMG teh gunzors in parks wilderness tranquility children feel safe rar!

http://news.yahoo.com/video/local-15749667/18271143

I can't watch the video because I have no sound. Still, I'm pretty sure that's what she's saying. Let me know how close I am.

By the way, didn't the Bush-era executive order get struck down?

The EO did get killed. A senator slipped an amendment into some pork bill that Obama really wanted to sign. So no, it's law, not executive fiat. :D
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.