Author Topic: So, what are you doing this weekend?  (Read 29806 times)

theCZ

• friend
    • http://www.hunewill.com
So, what are you doing this weekend?
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2005, 02:00:06 PM »
I'm going backpacking tommorow and sunday, going to try and brave the unpredictable Montana weather.

Matthew Carberry

• Formerly carebear
  • friend
  • Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2005, 02:36:03 PM »
Sat.  Check on Spiff's car
        Range with a cutie (girl type, not Aleut)
        Dinner with same
        Poker with the boyz

Sun.  Breakfast with folks
        Church
        Gun Show

Mon.  First day of work in two months  Sad
"Not all unwise laws are unconstitutional laws, even where constitutional rights are potentially involved." - Eugene Volokh

"As for affecting your movement, your Rascal should be able to achieve the the same speeds no matter what holster rig you are wearing."

spacemanspiff

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2005, 03:16:27 PM »
thats Russian Aleut to you, whitey!  :twisted:
Wear a Yellow Armband!

tarrigoni

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2005, 04:53:18 PM »
My mom had her 2nd total knee replacement 3 weeks ago so I get to hang out with her this weekend while my dad is in portland for work.

May run out on sunday morning for a couple hours to the gunshow though and try and figure out the best commercial ammo for my Glock.

SpookyPistolero

• friend
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2005, 06:13:13 PM »
First thing in the AM I am rushing to my FFL so he can send out a signed copy to a fellow (from THR) that I am buying a Saiga .308 from at quite a good price. Im really excited and hoping it wil arrive before spring break.

Also going to try and see a movie with my sister and perhaps stop by the gunshow in town. Never usually worth it, and I just emptied my meager bank account on the Saiga, but it's usually fun to stare at toys.

Most of the time, unfortunately, I will be studying for my organic chemistry test next week. Bleeehh....

Enjoy the weekend all.

-Spooky
"She could not have reached this white serenity except as the sum of all the colors, of all the violence she had known." - The Fountainhead
"Smoke your pipe and be silent; there's only wind and smoke in the world"  - Irish Proverb

Happy Bob

• friend
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2005, 06:22:37 PM »
Farmin'. Gotta good crop o' snow, just about ripe. I'll do some shooting, too.

BillBlank,
service the bike, ... Service the bike,
Those crazy ENglish expressions ... now, here in Dairy country, one could get badly hurt doing something like that, and I won't speculate about what the neighbours might say.
you're such a geek." Smiley  Yes dearest and you're the one that wants to breed more of them.
What in the world are you typing for, then? Send us a note from time to time, though, won't you? Oh, and Congratulations!

Spiffy,
thats Russian Aleut to you, whitey!
Wow, and you write English so well ...  :twisted:  

{gets on snowmachine and flees into the woods, pursued by axe-wielding, ethnic-Norwegian neighbors and family}
WE DON'T WEAR FUR.
(We have it made into Cowboy Hats)

stevelyn

• friend
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2005, 06:39:44 PM »
I'll be working and trying to keep dry out here in Spiff's ancestral homeland. cheesy
Be careful that the toes you step on now aren't connected to the ass you have to kiss later.

Eat Moose. Wear Wolf.

Wildalaska

• friend
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2005, 09:18:35 PM »

will change once i get mobile, then i'll be able to do nothing somewhere other than my basement apartment.

Great, Ill heart a horn blaring at 3am, look outside, spiffy be dancing around screamin Lets go to....(insert venue).....gunshots ring out....

Notice how he doenst have the car ready to go yet....100 miles there and back to the gun show in my gas guzzler instead of his fuel efficient Honda....

WildsaveabuckAlaska
I'm just a condescending, supercilious,  pompous ass .But then again, my opinion is as irrelevant as yours, and keep in mind kids, it's only the internet! If I bug ya that much, ignore me. Anyway, need something? Call me at 800/992-4570.
?If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers?

http://www.hyperarts.com/pynchon/gravity/index.html

http://www.therealwildalaska.com/blog/

Wildalaska

• friend
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2005, 09:24:04 PM »
I'll be working and trying to keep dry out here in Spiff's ancestral homeland. cheesy

Pffffffffffffft....Spiffy just plays the" native in touch with nature great spirit raven game" to impress chicks and make folk on this Board think hes an Alaskan...Freakin guiy speaks better yiddish than my Grammaw and he looks like Guido Montebalsano that I knew in da Bronx....

WildsopranosAlaska
I'm just a condescending, supercilious,  pompous ass .But then again, my opinion is as irrelevant as yours, and keep in mind kids, it's only the internet! If I bug ya that much, ignore me. Anyway, need something? Call me at 800/992-4570.
?If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers?

http://www.hyperarts.com/pynchon/gravity/index.html

http://www.therealwildalaska.com/blog/

tarrigoni

« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2005, 09:24:31 PM »
gas is cheap up there though, right?  I mean, you ARE sitting on trillions of gallons of oil..  

just think of the yearly dividend you get as FREE GAS!!

Wedge

• friend
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2005, 02:59:10 AM »
Clean the house and then go out for a fancy dinner tonight.  Reload tomorrow.  Later in the week I get to change my brakes and rotors on my Ranger.

garyk/nm

• friend
  • shovelbum
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2005, 11:25:15 AM »
Went to the Gun Show with some of the New Mexico THR gang. Hadn't been to a show in over a year; wasn't missing much I guess. Lots of the usual overpriced stuff ($15 for a set of WELL used Taurus M85 grips, $10 new from Taurus), cheap-looking "tactical" gear, knives and jewelry. A couple of reasonably priced SKSs caught my eye (Russian for $150 and Norinco-D model for $300), but alas, no funds. Sad

May have to work tomorrow, so who knows?

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2005, 05:12:00 PM »
Homework and Study for Exams.

Emergency hit, Friday, Another Sat. Morn.  When I finally get  these behind me....cramming like crazy!!

jamz

• friend
  • bleem
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2005, 05:53:20 PM »
You know, not that I'll actually bea ble to sit and watch this what with all the crap to do aorund the house and kids who want to play, but I'm really looking forward to the Busch series race tomorrow.  First time Nascar's been out of the country, and they're racing on an old F1 track from the 60's in Mexico City.  Looks like a fun race.

Love, James
Everybody loves Magical Trevor

Zach S

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2005, 08:26:03 PM »
Friday I worked out a little, played some video games, ran outta smokes and went to bed since mom had the Caprice, and with the tranny dying in my Fairmont I didnt want to drive it.  Saturday I worked out some, planned on changing the starter gear in my Caprice, washing it, fixing the headlight bracket and getting some work done on my truck.  Couldnt get motivated, so I went to the range.  Today, I'll probably work out some, and I plan on changing the starter gear in my Caprice, washing it, fixing the headlight bracket and getting some work done on my truck.  But my little sister wants to go to the range...

I think I may have to take a day off this week to make up for my laziness over the weekend...

spacemanspiff

« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2005, 08:31:08 PM »
Spiffy just plays the" native in touch with nature great spirit raven game" to impress chicks

yeah, its been working too, hasnt it? now i'm off to have a date with some chick that thinks i'm the greatest.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, its all one big lie! chicks dont dig me!
i need a hug... WA, i'm coming over and i'm bringing two quarts of ice cream with me!
Wear a Yellow Armband!

johnster999

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2005, 08:42:23 PM »
Off to Houston on Sunday. Gotta fly but wish I was riding.

Darkmind

« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2005, 11:48:09 PM »
Working third shift Sat and Sun, going to the gun show on sunday morning than going to continue working on building a new cage for my Veiled chameleon.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and like it, never really care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

SEMPER FI