Author Topic: they drew first blood not me  (Read 4300 times)

sumpnz

• friend
Re: they drew first blood not me
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2021, 05:14:35 AM »
From the Wiki page I’m going to guess he didn’t survive the night of the shooting. 

Gunsmith - curious why you hope he’s living large somewhere?  From what I can tell he shot a cop totally unprovoked and then endangered many lives with a high speed chase, then tossed his dog out the window of a still moving vehicle.  He seems to have been suffering some substantial psychiatric problems as well.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Re: they drew first blood not me
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2021, 07:25:39 PM »
its been ten yrs, iirc the initial stories were quite different then the wiki page.
he tossed his dog because he didn't want the dog to be injured/killed in a gun fight.
but you're right about the cop - I had totally forgot about that - I thought he had just escaped an unfair speed trap - i had not recalled him shooting a cop.
I remembered incorrectly, I thought they shot at him first and he returned fire but that no one was hurt.

Sorry to any L.E out there.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."