Author Topic: How about Wisconsin?  (Read 37342 times)

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
Re: How about Wisconsin?
« Reply #125 on: April 24, 2011, 03:07:06 PM »
And the nice thing is, the unions were pushing HARD to replace Prosser...

Been a bad year for them already... :D
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #126 on: April 24, 2011, 05:33:56 PM »
WI SC justice Prosser is up for re-election in April, The left hopes they can put their sock puppet on the SC to shift the balance to 4-3 favoring the left. If they get this, they will challenge every law signed by Walker.

Sock puppet is a great way to describe her.

Check out her statement about the recount. The real win comes just after 1:30 in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oee6qB55bQ&feature=player_embedded
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #127 on: April 24, 2011, 06:34:10 PM »
I love the deer-in-the-headlights look when she was asked if she still "feels" that she's won.

There's almost zero chance the recount will change anything. It will cost millions of taxpayer dollars. Is this another instance of "lets keep counting until the numbers favor our side"? Also, didn't she oppose a recount when it was thought that she had won?

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #128 on: April 24, 2011, 07:09:02 PM »
I love the deer-in-the-headlights look when she was asked if she still "feels" that she's won.

Speaking of an "oh, duuuuhhhhh"  moment.   :angel: >:D >:D >:D :angel:

I would NOT want her around during brain surgery...... [tinfoil]
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero