Author Topic: Walking dead season 2 tonight  (Read 71615 times)

HankB

• friend
Re: Walking dead season 2 tonight
« Reply #300 on: October 03, 2012, 12:58:43 PM »
Merle is back! And he's got a *expletive deleted* bayonet strapped to his stump!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ShQz68Zkb3Y
Not a chainsaw?  =(   

(I suppose the noise would attract walkers, but still . . . )
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #301 on: October 03, 2012, 01:04:50 PM »
They're not deadites.

Chris

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #302 on: October 03, 2012, 03:43:19 PM »
Merle is back! And he's got a *expletive deleted* bayonet strapped to his stump!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ShQz68Zkb3Y

"This is my...um...Pokestick!"
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

MrsSmith

• I do declare, someone needs an ass whoopin'
  • friend
« Reply #303 on: October 03, 2012, 10:01:36 PM »
Wait! Did it start tonight?

Edited:  Never mind. Just figured it out.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 10:08:51 PM by MrsSmith »
America is at that awkward stage; It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. ~ Claire Wolfe

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #304 on: October 03, 2012, 10:10:29 PM »
Wait! Did it start tonight?

No, it's over.  It is now on Netflix streaming.  If you are referring to our presidential candidates, then yes.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #305 on: October 03, 2012, 11:27:04 PM »
"This is my...um...Pokestick!"

Is that a pokestick on your stump, or are you just glad to see me?.....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #306 on: October 04, 2012, 08:27:47 AM »
Season 3 is Oct 14th
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #307 on: October 04, 2012, 01:38:53 PM »
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #308 on: October 04, 2012, 06:09:40 PM »

I get the feeling Michael Rooker is just as nuts in real life as most of the characters he plays. He just looks natural in that pic.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G