Author Topic: Full analysis of Obama Eligibility Hearing ...  (Read 28911 times)

Chester32141

• friend
Full analysis of Obama Eligibility Hearing ...
« on: January 31, 2012, 08:15:28 AM »

"For the first time, this morning in Georgia, the question of Obama’s eligibility to serve, became official ... "  [popcorn]

http://www.thenationalpatriot.com/?p=4149
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
Re: Full analysis of Obama Eligibility Hearing ...
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 08:22:46 AM »
Snort.

Even, even if......
He's already 3 years into his tenure.
He's already pushed us over our Debt/GDP ratio.
It'll get kicked to the back burner by the media until after the election.
What does it matter? 
And does anyone think for a minute the justice department would remove him?
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 08:27:17 AM »

ETA:  So apparantly the profanity filter even works in IMG code.  Be careful what you name pics. :D
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 03:29:32 PM by dogmush »

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 09:42:04 AM »
It may not matter today, but if he's re-elected you'll look back and remember the day...
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 10:13:16 AM »
Anyway one looks at this, it is news.
Any way anyone with intelligence looks at this, it is small-minded bull*expletive deleted*e.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 11:19:09 AM by Jamie B »
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2012, 10:17:57 AM »
Anyway anyone with intelligence looks at this, it is small-minded bull*expletive deleted*e.

Exactly, why don't we just make sure there is a better candidate and beat him at the polls.  This petty Bullspit is getting old. 
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2012, 10:20:57 AM »
I despise Obama as much as anyone, but the "conspiracy theory" behind his birthplace is one of the dumbest, stupidest, wastes of time, effort and breath I've ever encountered.  >:D

IT'S TIME TO LET IT GO!!!
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2012, 10:44:46 AM »
I'm convinced there are embarrassing secrets we don't know. I'm also convinced that a) Obama's citizenship isn't one of them, and b) they won't be revealed until he's well out of office, if ever.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2012, 11:16:22 AM »
I despise Obama as much as anyone, but the "conspiracy theory" behind his birthplace is one of the dumbest, stupidest, wastes of time, effort and breath I've ever encountered.

According to the article, the proceedings in Georgia aren't about his place of birth.

Could someone explain how the citizenship challenges are small-minded or petty? Unfounded or counterfactual, I wouldn't argue with. But petty? How so?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

TommyGunn

• friend
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2012, 11:28:42 AM »
According to the article, the proceedings in Georgia aren't about his place of birth.

Could someone explain how the citizenship challenges are small-minded or petty? Unfounded or counterfactual, I wouldn't argue with. But petty? How so?
:facepalm:

It's the same ****** "conspiracy theory" being conflated with questions about Obama's father's nationality ....... [barf] [barf] [barf] [barf] :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: [tinfoil] [tinfoil] [tinfoil] [tinfoil] :facepalm: [barf] [barf] [barf]
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2012, 11:42:22 AM »

I would also like an answer to this question that is not all juvenile barfy smilies or FONT GONE WILD!!!!111eleventy

For my own part, given that Obama's mother was an American citizen, the matter is closed.  But, eligibility for POTUS under the COTUS is hardly petty.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

TommyGunn

• friend
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2012, 12:38:05 PM »
I would also like an answer to this question that is not all juvenile barfy smilies or FONT GONE WILD!!!!111eleventy

For my own part, given that Obama's mother was an American citizen, the matter is closed.  But, eligibility for POTUS under the COTUS is hardly petty.

Hey, they PUT optional font styles and barfy smilies on, I use 'em!  You don't have to read my posts. :-* [popcorn]

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2012, 01:53:56 PM »
None of this matters a whit.  Obama will not be judged as constitutionally ineligible to hold the office, regardless of what evidence may exist (not a birther myself, I don't believe that crap).  It just ain't going to happen, and not for tinfoil hat reasons, either.  Think about it.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2012, 02:11:30 PM »
Let's assume for a minute that he's not eligible. I don't personally side with the birthers, but for the sake of debate, let's say he's not.

NO ONE in power, not republicans, not democrats, house or senate, nor judicial, or anyone else in government, has a vested interest in admitting that someone unlawfully took the office of president.

Can you imagine the turmoil?
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2012, 03:55:04 PM »
Hey, they PUT optional font styles and barfy smilies on, I use 'em!  You don't have to read my posts. :-* [popcorn]

Heh.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2012, 04:08:08 PM »
It may not matter today, but if he's re-elected you'll look back and remember the day...

Remember what day? The day that it gets swept under the rug by politicians who are too busy spending us into oblivion? Or the day the justice department drops the whole matter into a filing cabinet somewhere, never to be seen again?  Or the day the media tears down anyone who dares challenge his eligibility?
Obama will not be removed from office if deemed ineligible.  Mark the tapes, that is my prediction.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2012, 04:26:01 PM »
Obama will not be removed from office if deemed ineligible.  Mark the tapes, that is my prediction.

It's four years too late to be asking these questions.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2012, 05:37:09 PM »
Let's assume for a minute that he's not eligible. I don't personally side with the birthers, but for the sake of debate, let's say he's not.

NO ONE in power, not republicans, not democrats, house or senate, nor judicial, or anyone else in government, has a vested interest in admitting that someone unlawfully took the office of president.

Can you imagine the turmoil?

Yes, let's avoid "turmoil. " That should definitely be Priority One.

What the hell do you think the perps are counting on if not our apathy and deference to Authority?
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2012, 06:56:23 PM »
So....as long as he's elected, the Constitutional elligibility requirements and rule of law don't matter.....

....if that's the case, the GOP should just run Ahnuld in the next election.....presidence and all.....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2012, 07:02:27 PM »
This is a theory that's even dumber than the original birther theory - how on earth would the citizenship of Obama's parents have anything to do with his own?  He was born in the US; the Constitution is explicit. 

I'm not sure why these "patriots" are so eager to weasel out of the Constitution they profess to adore.
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2012, 07:25:03 PM »

Yes, let's avoid "turmoil. " That should definitely be Priority One.

What the hell do you think the perps are counting on if not our apathy and deference to Authority?

You and the Seeker_two are putting words in my mouth.

Read it again.

I never said that I thought we should "avoid turmoil" .....

I never said the rule of law doesn't matter.

I said the jerkoffs who run this country have a vested interest in avoiding the turmoil that would result from him being dethroned.

If there was any basis to the birthers' claims (which I don't believe to be the case anyhow), everyone in power would quietly sweep it under the rug.
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

TommyGunn

• friend
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2012, 07:34:47 PM »
This is a theory that's even dumber than the original birther theory - how on earth would the citizenship of Obama's parents have anything to do with his own?  He was born in the US; the Constitution is explicit. 

I'm not sure why these "patriots" are so eager to weasel out of the Constitution they profess to adore.
They're not trying to "weasel out of the Constitution,"  they just have a hard time believing that a loonie-lefty like Obama could actually be born in America, is all. [tinfoil] [popcorn]

In a way, can't say I blame them.  Doesn't stop me from wishing they'd go away, though........ ;/

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2012, 07:41:13 PM »
I'm convinced there are embarrassing secrets we don't know. I'm also convinced that a) Obama's citizenship isn't one of them, and b) they won't be revealed until he's well out of office, if ever.

I'd be much more interested in his academic records. Including the financials regarding student loans/grants as well as his GPA information.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2012, 09:53:45 AM »
That's essentially what I was alluding to.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

HankB

• friend
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2012, 10:11:45 AM »
 I don't know what the real story is about Obama's birth in Hawaii; there do seem to be the same kind of questions about Obama's released birth certificate copy that there were about the forged documents from a dead man that Dan Rather used in his attempt to influence an election.

Some kind of maskirovka?  Make something legitimate look suspicious, to divert people's attention from something that actually could be a real issue?

If there was any basis to the birthers' claims (which I don't believe to be the case anyhow), everyone in power would quietly sweep it under the rug.
Would . . . or is?  [tinfoil]
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain