Author Topic: Zombies are people too! Stop picking on them!  (Read 12538 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Zombies are people too! Stop picking on them!
« on: April 06, 2012, 06:02:24 AM »
http://www.actionpistolclub.com/Docs/Zombie_Cease_and_desist.pdf

Zombies are afflicted with a medical condition and discrimination and persecution of Zombies is a violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act.

Modern Zombies are honest hard working undead people. They are just like the rest of Americans, but do not have any pulse nor brain activity. They are productive members of society and have been very successful in the local, state, and federal government. They have become model bureaucrats, and have continually worked toward building a positive reputation.

If I remember, ADA prohibits discrimination in hiring and public accommodation.  Don't recall anything about not being allowed to whack them if they are just shuffling about.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Zombies are people too! Stop picking on them!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 07:48:05 AM »
They are just like the rest of most Americans, they don't have any brain activity but they don't have a pulse.

Edited for accuracy
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 08:59:42 AM »
They are productive members of society and have been very successful in the local, state, and federal government. They have become model bureaucrats

That can't be right.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 10:15:08 AM »

That can't be right.

It is, if you use political interpretation. Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populous like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 10:54:26 AM »
It is, if you use political interpretation. Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populous like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".

Ah. Well played.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2012, 12:51:38 PM »
never mind.  Thought RKL had crossed out ome more word than he did.

I really need to have those new specs come in.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2012, 02:08:00 PM »
"It's good, though..."

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2012, 05:53:46 PM »
Boy....the Democrats will do anything for new voters....  ;/
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.