Author Topic: Any AZ Republicans here?  (Read 1931 times)

zxcvbob

• friend
Any AZ Republicans here?
« on: May 13, 2012, 04:21:34 PM »
WTF is going on at your convention?  Widespread reports of irregularities (to put it tactfully) by the party chairman, Gov Brewer, and the rest of the leadership, and the only thing the news media is reporting is how the Paultards were mean to Josh Romney. (poor baby!)

The most disturbing thing I read was the chairman tried to adjourn the meeting before the votes were counted -- I wonder if it was really a recess rather than an adjournment; as soon as the Paul delegates left he reconvenes at an undisclosed location with the other party bosses, suspends the rules, and appoints their own replacement slate of national delegates.

Have the national delegates actually been selected yet?

I'm beginning to think the first order of business at any convention at the state or national level should be to replace the chairman.

"It's good, though..."

Sergeant Bob

• friend
Re: Any AZ Republicans here?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 08:11:00 PM »
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 08:33:27 PM »
Paultards? Really?

http://www.armedpolitesociety.com/index.php?topic=11378.0

That was an editorial comment on the unprofessional reporting, not actually a comment about the Paul supporters (I am one)

"It's good, though..."

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 09:41:35 PM »
That was an editorial comment on the unprofessional reporting, not actually a comment about the Paul supporters (I am one)

Thanks, me too.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2012, 12:01:31 AM »
No official word yet, rumors that we might have won, but check the comments here (bottom of the page) about the Oklahoma convention.  What an expletive deleted!  http://dougwead.wordpress.com/2012/05/14/ron-paul-arizona-upset-win-is-game-changer/
"It's good, though..."