Author Topic: LAPD cop gone rogue?  (Read 38626 times)

De Selby

• friend
Re: LAPD cop gone rogue?
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2013, 07:39:07 PM »
Another cracked ex employee.  Not the first time we've seen this, unfortunately.

His story about how screwed up the LAPD is might well be 100 percent true.  He's still completely insane. 

If he goes to jail, I imagine he'll be a hero before he's executed.  How many prisoners in the CA system would be regularly fantasising abou this?
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2013, 07:40:59 PM »
I fully believe that he is both crazy, and that the LAPD is just as if not more corrupt than he says.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2013, 07:50:45 PM »
I have been noticing how news reporters are repeatedly referring to the weapons the LAPD is carrying as "semiautomatic rifles".... First time I hear them call those rifles that.

So when police have a AR15 it is a semiautomatic rifle.

When a civilian has a AR15 it is an "assault weapon".

Talk about pushing an agenda  :facepalm:
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2013, 07:53:12 PM »
I have been noticing how news reporters are repeatedly referring to the weapons the LAPD is carrying as "semiautomatic rifles".... First time I hear them call those rifles that.

Talk about pushing an agenda  :facepalm:

Duh. It's cause the LAPD doesn't assult people...

Oh, wait... Uhhh...
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Bigjake

• friend
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2013, 07:59:55 PM »
Sad that any point he might have been right on about the LAPD is negated by his crazy.

slingshot

• friend
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2013, 08:09:17 PM »
This is how any "right wing gun toting" person would be treated if they rebeled against authority.  Watch and learn.
It shall be as it was in the past... Not with dreams, but with strength and with courage... Shall a nation be molded to last. (The Plainsman, 1936)

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2013, 08:34:14 PM »

Talk about pushing an agenda  :facepalm:
You're almost there:
AR-15 in the hands of a cop = "Patrol Rifle"
Select fire AR-15 bought by the DHS = "Personal Defense Weapon"
AR-15 owned by you = "Assault Weapon".
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

brimic

• friends
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2013, 08:40:27 PM »
This is how any "right wing gun toting" person would be treated if they rebeled against authority.  Watch and learn.

This is why I find this very interesting. Whackado leftist with a gun vs an endless stream of sociopathic cops representing the collective.
Watching this play out and how the media is going to handle it is going to be instructional.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2013, 08:48:23 PM »
Where is Alonzo?
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

ArfinGreebly

• Level Three Geek
  • friend
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2013, 08:54:19 PM »

You're almost there:
AR-15 in the hands of a cop = "Patrol Rifle"
Select fire AR-15 bought by the DHS = "Personal Defense Weapon"
AR-15 owned by you = "Assault Weapon".

I seriously wonder if anyone actually understands the original meaning of "assault" anyway.

The use of the word by the grabber crowd is clearly meant to evoke "crime of assault" as the primary impression.

And then you get the "assault is a behavior, not a device" crowd, and they're not helping either.

People on both sides hurting the cause with bad linguistic usage, one side intentionally, the other through ignorance.

*Sigh*
"Look at it this way. If America frightens you, feel free to live somewhere else. There are plenty of other countries that don't suffer from excessive liberty. America is where the Liberty is. Liberty is not certified safe."

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2013, 09:30:37 PM »
How do you confuse 2 women for 1  black guy?
I needed a mod to change my signature because the concept of "family friendly" eludes me.
Just noticed that a mod changed my signature. How long ago was that?
A few months-mods

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2013, 09:54:24 PM »
How do you confuse 2 women for 1  black guy?

They are professionals.
"It's good, though..."

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2013, 10:11:23 PM »

Good lord. Imagine if there were just TWO of them. They'd evacuate California...  >:D
I promise not to duck.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2013, 10:15:03 PM »
Yeah, but I don't think you'd be randomly shooting at any old blue truck in order to do it.

Amen, sister.

I fully believe that he is both crazy, and that the LAPD is just as if not more corrupt than he says.

Oh, yeah, they are NOT mutually exclusive.

How do you confuse 2 women for 1  black guy?

Training?

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

slingshot

• friend
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2013, 10:29:54 PM »
The guy is probably crazy.  I don't know what brings him to this point, but here we are.  It reminds me of the First Blood (Rambo movie).  Rambo was treated as a "good guy" by the movie audience, but was clearly a bad guy relative to the local law enforcement.

I find it amazing what CA law enforcement is doing... two cars minimum for every disturbance call.  No cops on the freeways etc.  Interesting, and this is one guy. What would happen if it was several hundred?  Then you consider that the politicians want to disarm the American public....  interesting.  Do you think that 7-round mag is enough for the homeowner who has locked up his home on Bear Mt area?

I think the truck is a diversion and it was planted, but we'll see.

I am certainly not supporting this guy.  But is sure is interesting the chaos it is causing.... one guy.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 10:36:10 PM by slingshot »
It shall be as it was in the past... Not with dreams, but with strength and with courage... Shall a nation be molded to last. (The Plainsman, 1936)

Bigjake

• friend
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2013, 10:33:13 PM »
The guy is probably crazy.  I don't know what brings him to this point, but here we are.  It reminds me of the First Blood (Rambo movie).  Rambo was treated as a "good guy" by the movie audience, but was clearly a bad guy relative to the local law enforcement.

I find it amazing what CA law enforcement is doing... two cars minimum for every disturbance call.  No cops on the freeways etc.  Interesting, and this is one guy. What would happen if it was several hundred?  Then you consider that the politicians want to disarm the American public....  interesting.

I am certainly not supporting this guy.  But is sure is interesting the chaos it is causing.... one guy.

Once we have an outcome,  It'll be quite the case study.   Crazy doesn't rule out instructional.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2013, 10:34:13 PM »
After reading the manifesto again... one thing now sticks out to me.

How does a man who can barely write at an 8th grade level. (I'm being generous) become a military officer?
I promise not to duck.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2013, 10:43:49 PM »

How does a man who can barely write at an 8th grade level. (I'm being generous) become a military officer?

Talking to some people who actually know him, including one who went to college and into the military with him they are saying he kept failing at every major thing he tried. Had trouble getting into the military due to not meeting the PT requirements, tried Marines first then went Navy. Tried flight school but washed out due to airsickness and always being behind the airplane, couldnt hack it. Then tried LAPD but failed there not due to the corruption but being a complete screwup. Of course none of this was ever his fault but it was always someone else keeping him down.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2013, 10:51:06 PM »
Talking to some people who actually know him, including one who went to college and into the military with him they are saying he kept failing at every major thing he tried. Had trouble getting into the military due to not meeting the PT requirements, tried Marines first then went Navy. Tried flight school but washed out due to airsickness and always being behind the airplane, couldnt hack it. Then tried LAPD but failed there not due to the corruption but being a complete screwup. Of course none of this was ever his fault but it was always someone else keeping him down.

I'm getting that part of it. That only makes my question that much more...  ???

Quotas then?
I promise not to duck.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2013, 10:52:58 PM »

Nobody wants the answer to that except us curious analytical types everyone despises.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2013, 10:54:14 PM »
Of course none of this was ever his fault but it was always someone else keeping him down.

Whitey?
"It's good, though..."

brimic

• friends
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2013, 10:54:59 PM »
Nobody wants the answer to that except us curious analytical types everyone despises.

What was that phrase?
Oh yeah, 'the emperor has no clothes.'
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2013, 11:22:02 PM »

Same way folks like Hassan do, I'd imagine

Not everyone in the military is worth a *expletive deleted*it, and officer training programs are more about finding out who can put up with institutionalized hazing versus developing leaders
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2013, 12:10:30 AM »
Folks, his reading and writing skills aren't that bad from the manifesto - it's his thoughts that are driving that thing all over the place.

He's obviously been researching info on his targets for a long time.  This is potentially another DC sniper type situation in the works....although not sure how long he can go with his pictures all over the news.
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2013, 12:11:42 AM »
Lucky for him profiling is wrong and against policy.
I promise not to duck.