Author Topic: Two explosions close to the finish line of the Boston Marathon.  (Read 166986 times)

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
Re: Two explosions close to the finish line of the Boston Marathon.
« Reply #550 on: May 01, 2013, 04:52:16 PM »
Funny how I haven't heard much MSM outrage over the failure to "connect the dots." Anyone else heard that yet?

No, but I've read many MSM stories about how Bush could have stopped 9/11.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #551 on: May 01, 2013, 05:25:50 PM »
No, but I've read many MSM stories about how Bush could have stopped 9/11.
What about truther stories of govt planted bombs?  No normal black powder bomb could have done that much damage.  They had to have had help!
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #552 on: May 01, 2013, 05:27:35 PM »
Okay it now sounds like they were just fellow students who 'covered up' the crime by disposing of evidence.  Uh huh.  Ssssuuurrrreeeee.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #553 on: May 01, 2013, 05:56:47 PM »
What about truther stories of govt planted bombs?  No normal black powder bomb could have done that much damage.  They had to have had help!

I heard on the internetz that Seal Team 6 guys were spotted planting charges of Composition 4 at various points where the bombs went off... [tinfoil]

And he's on the case!!!!

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #554 on: May 01, 2013, 11:03:06 PM »
Funny how I haven't heard much MSM outrage over the failure to "connect the dots." Anyone else heard that yet?

front page of wash post count?
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #555 on: May 01, 2013, 11:09:16 PM »
front page of wash post count?

Tell me more.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #556 on: May 02, 2013, 08:09:32 AM »
Okay it now sounds like they were just fellow students who 'covered up' the crime by disposing of evidence.  Uh huh.  Ssssuuurrrreeeee.

Unfortunately, I can see people being this stupid. They see a bag of (what I must assume are) illegal fireworks and realize the police will be on edge, so, to help their buddies out, they toss the fireworks.

Now, I'm not saying this is likely the case, and if they tossed the computer and the backpack the fireworks were in, I would find it EXTREMELY implausible (as in, beyond a reasonable doubt) that they were unknowingly aiding the jihadi.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #557 on: May 02, 2013, 10:19:13 AM »
Unfortunately, I can see people being this stupid. They see a bag of (what I must assume are) illegal fireworks and realize the police will be on edge, so, to help their buddies out, they toss the fireworks.

Now, I'm not saying this is likely the case, and if they tossed the computer and the backpack the fireworks were in, I would find it EXTREMELY implausible (as in, beyond a reasonable doubt) that they were unknowingly aiding the jihadi.
Didn't they supposedly do this AFTER the bombing?  IMO, that makes them knowing accessories. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #558 on: May 02, 2013, 11:28:53 AM »
Didn't they supposedly do this AFTER the bombing?  IMO, that makes them knowing accessories.  

It does if only they knew (or suspected) he did it.

As I said, it is POSSIBLE these were stupid college students trying to save a buddy from an illegal fireworks charge (if they didn't know the fireworks were empty) or maybe keep someone they thought was innocent from a big misunderstanding by the police.

If they were involved in tossing the computer (and the backpack), that story become implausible.

Please note, I'm not saying I think they were innocent. I'm saying, at this point and the paucity of information we have, it is not outside the realm of possibilities for them to have been stupid college students trying to help out (what they thought) was an innocent buddy.

My opinion is they were knowingly aiding and abetting him. I'm just not ready yet to say that with 100% certainty.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought