Author Topic: 14 Principled Anti-War Celebrities We Fear May Have Been Kidnapped  (Read 1782 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

SADShooter

• friend
Re: 14 Principled Anti-War Celebrities We Fear May Have Been Kidnapped
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 02:08:57 PM »
Is it just me, or does Barbra Streisand's photo suggest a svelte Ozzy Osbourne? War Pigs, indeed...

"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 03:32:20 PM »
They all must be locked up in one of those FEMA camps that don't exist  ;)
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 06:01:46 PM »
When looking up who some of these people were I came across this article with a quote from Ed Asner, http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2013/09/07/Ed-asner-hollywood-syria-black

"A lot of people don't want to feel anti-black by being opposed to Obama,"
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2013, 06:24:32 PM »
Remember, children, the cry is "No blood for oil!" unless the president is democrat, black, and The Messiah. Then you support his bid for war. Don't forget to blame it on Bush.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!