Author Topic: Obama - so we don't have to  (Read 1098 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Obama - so we don't have to
« on: August 07, 2014, 12:06:49 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2014/08/06/NJ-Cop-Tells-Citizen-If-Obama-Doesn-t-Follow-The-Constitution-We-Don-t-Have-To

“I’ve made you objections (sic) about what’s going on at the shelter over there," Wronko told the cop.  "My 1st and 4th Amendment rights were violated - my civil rights were violated...”

The Helmetta police officer replied, “Obama just decimated the freakin’ Constitution, so I don’t give a damn. If he doesn’t follow the Constitution, we don’t have to.”

In case you don't believe it - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9BQDJZ42w0

Yes, I have words.  No, those words are not socially appropriate.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

brimic

• friends
Re: Obama - so we don't have to
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 08:11:52 AM »
What's been their excuse for all of the pre-Obama years?
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Re: Obama - so we don't have to
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 11:08:43 AM »
What's been their excuse for all of the pre-Obama years?

Pretty sure it was "In accordance with the BISS Doctrine."

Yes, you all know what the BISS Doctrine is.  Your momma used it all the time:  "Because I Said So."

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.