Author Topic: Anyone know why hr 705 has not made it out of committee?  (Read 1469 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Anyone know why hr 705 has not made it out of committee?
« on: October 23, 2014, 09:56:41 PM »
Seems like a no brainier.
(Fort hood bill)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
Re: Anyone know why hr 705 has not made it out of committee?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 10:14:10 PM »
Seems like a no brainier.
(Fort hood bill)

Dude. You're going to have to post more than that.  Fill in the blanks.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

• friends
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 10:22:45 PM »
Sorry. It's the bill that woulda granted families of victims and victims of fort hood shooting similar benefits to those we offered folks in the twin towers.

It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 10:42:35 PM »
Since you are so good at posting links, without any commentary,why can't you post them now?
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

• friends
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 10:43:36 PM »

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2014, 11:46:09 PM »
Because then somebody would have to backtrack and say it was more than workplace violence?
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

• friends
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2014, 12:15:07 AM »
25 co sponsors and it seems dead in a rep run committee. And i can find no info why. ,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2014, 12:42:22 AM »
We shouldn't have thrown a bunch of money at the 911 families.  Why do it again?

I figure there are better ways to help those families. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge