Author Topic: Hillary Clinton running for president?!  (Read 34371 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 10:10:15 PM by fistful »
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Hillary Clinton running for president?!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 05:51:11 PM »
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2015, 05:54:01 PM »
I was willing to ignore her and allow her to be hoist on her own petard.  But noooo ....

It's my turn.

It's about time America had a woman president.

It goes on the front bumper as soon as express delivery can get it to me.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

griz

• friend
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2015, 06:51:49 PM »
What was the purpose of announcing that you are going to announce you are running?
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2015, 07:23:28 PM »
What was the purpose of announcing that you are going to announce you are running?

This has been an alert to alert you to standby for a standby alert for an alert to standby.

Three weeks in the .mil and, frighteningly, that makes perfect sense.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2015, 08:23:19 PM »
I hope Jim Webb announces in the near future.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2015, 09:10:47 PM »
Read the headline earlier.  "Senior Clinton aide confirms Hillary 2016 via email". 

:lol:
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2015, 10:50:05 PM »
Street art hits Brooklyn . . .

Hillary Street Art

Also from the Daily Mail, a U.K. paper:

Quote from: Daily Mail
Clinton's press office left an embarrassing typo in its press announcement, saying that she had 'fought children and families all her career'

Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2015, 12:37:52 AM »
And she is once again trying to remake her image, this time hoping to appear as a "woman of the people." Yep, nothing conveys an understanding of the common man like demanding private, chartered air travel to get you to a venue that you're charging $250,000 just to flap your gums for half an hour.

I find it inexplicable and incomprehensible that anyone would pay anything to hear this woman speak -- let alone caving in to the blackmail for all the perks on top of the outrageous speaker's fees.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2015, 09:55:11 AM »
Street art hits Brooklyn . . .

Hillary Street Art

Also from the Daily Mail, a U.K. paper:

Love the cat eye pupils.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2015, 10:01:52 AM »
This has been an alert to alert you to standby for a standby alert for an alert to standby.

Three weeks in the .mil and, frighteningly, that makes perfect sense.

stay safe.

3 weeks my ass, try three minutes.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2015, 10:28:15 AM »
Quote from: Daily Mail
Clinton's press office left an embarrassing typo in its press announcement, saying that she had 'fought children and families all her career'

Just what makes the Daily Mail think it was a typo?

stay safe.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2015, 10:33:10 AM »
Fox News' morning team are having a laugh-fest over the lack of photos of Hilary's bus since it hit the road.  Apparently it is not showing up on social media, where apparently Hilary would prefer to conduct her entire campaign.

Would someone who is on the Book of Face check to see if the bus is showing up or if it is parked under a bridge.

stay safe.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2015, 10:35:25 AM »
Fox News' morning team are having a laugh-fest over the lack of photos of Hilary's bus since it hit the road.  Apparently it is not showing up on social media, where apparently Hilary would prefer to conduct her entire campaign.

Would someone who is on the Book of Face check to see if the bus is showing up or if it is parked under a bridge.

stay safe.

Images are easy to find.

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2015, 10:38:30 AM »
It is to make sure their pets in the media can generate all the coverage they expect and show plenty of fake interest. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2015, 01:08:10 PM »
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2015, 01:26:26 PM »
I would look for a panel van with the words "FREE CANDY" spray painted across it.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2015, 01:38:09 PM »
I've been saying for months (years?) that Hillary won't be the D's choice in 2016.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2015, 01:50:27 PM »
Someone on the internet has pointed out that the campaign web site for She Who Must Be Elected has nothing to say about Her stance on the issues. No "On the Issues" page, nothing.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2015, 01:53:09 PM »
Someone on the internet has pointed out that the campaign web site for She Who Must Be Elected has nothing to say about Her stance on the issues. No "On the Issues" page, nothing.

Yep

http://www.hillaryclinton.com/

Uranus is a gas giant.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2015, 02:05:26 PM »

how can you say that?  I found the information easily enough"

Donate
$5
$15
$25
$100
SUBMIT

stay safe.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2015, 02:41:59 PM »
Yep

http://www.hillaryclinton.com/

She looks predatory in the banner pic.  The focused stare, the bared teeth.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator

Uranus is a gas giant.