Author Topic: Shooting in Charleston church  (Read 25000 times)

zahc

• friend
Re: Shooting in Charleston church
« Reply #100 on: June 23, 2015, 07:34:33 AM »
Being of mixed race, in the current society where victim status is currency, only confers benefits. One of such heritage has the option of passing as white to avoid superficial prejudice, passing as black on job applications and scholarship applications, and blogging about how nobody is capable of understanding the horror she goes through every day (generic feminine pronoun used here for style, because you know she is going to do the same).

The only workable way to defeat racism is to keep breeding till we are all the same color.
Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #101 on: June 23, 2015, 07:39:50 AM »
My view is that part of the problem with marriage is that it's become an institution - if people focused on ongoing commitment rather than mostly faux obligations they'd be better of

What "faux obligation"?  ???
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #102 on: June 23, 2015, 07:41:07 AM »
What "faux obligation"?  ???

The legal obligation in place of the moral obligation.  It ultimately doesn't amount to anything.
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #103 on: June 23, 2015, 10:20:06 AM »
Wtf?  Mixed race marriages are a bad idea why?

My view is that part of the problem with marriage is that it's become an institution - if people focused on ongoing commitment rather than mostly faux obligations they'd be better of

Marriage has been a codified "institution" in most cultures for millennia precisely because people do not necessarily maintain obligations of conscience. If we did, there would be no need for laws, their enforcement, or cultural mores.

(edit for typo)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 12:40:13 PM by SADShooter »
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #104 on: June 23, 2015, 11:56:38 AM »
Fistful, preaching against miscegenation has long been a staple of white supremacists and certain religious fundamentalists...up to and including dear Bob Jones Jr and Bob Jones III.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miscegenation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-miscegenation_laws

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2000/marchweb-only/53.0.html

Church we were at, there was an inter-racial couple.  White guy, black lady.  She recounted about how they had gone around town to various churches, white and black.  She recounted about how a lot of pastors, white and black, didn't like their relationship.  Until they got to that church.  Pastor says "I have reservations about every couple, but never about race."  And that's where they stayed.

In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #105 on: June 23, 2015, 01:07:05 PM »
And one might wonder if keeping marriage within family might be a better idea. [popcorn]
Only in West Virginia.

And parts of Kentucky.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #106 on: June 23, 2015, 01:29:44 PM »
Only in West Virginia.

And parts of Kentucky.

And has been Euro royals. 
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
« Reply #107 on: June 23, 2015, 01:35:02 PM »
The media also should not publish his name or picture; just refer to him anonymously (when they can't avoid referring to him at all; the story really is newsworthy) using phrases like "the pathetic loser".

I like this idea.  You'd probably get fewer spree killers relatively quickly.

Make you famous?  Nope, the only way to figure out who you were is a public information request.  The only place 'your side of the story' is found is in dry academic texts for psychology and criminal behavior.

A mixed couple should be aware that their kids will pay a price

Which races?  What price?  In my experience there's a bit of 'mongrel vigor' going on with their children, healthy and good looking.  Oh, and in most cases they still get the benefit of claiming the more disadvantaged race when it comes to all the affirmative action stuff.  Heck, more so.  I've seen racist types forced into affirmative action preferring to hire quadroons rather than a 'pure' black.  They counted towards quota, but weren't as 'offensive'.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #108 on: June 23, 2015, 02:05:45 PM »

Typical ableism. Hemophilia is not a "disability", it's a culture:mad:

:lol:
I promise not to duck.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #109 on: June 23, 2015, 02:50:33 PM »
Only in West Virginia.

And parts of Kentucky.

What have you got against Okies?  Or the crackers in the swamps of Florida & Georgia?  Or royalty in general?  Or -- and the list goes on and on.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #110 on: June 23, 2015, 02:52:50 PM »

And the Targaryens.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #111 on: June 23, 2015, 03:14:48 PM »
I have sadly come to accept the fact of Celt-Saxon intermarriage  :P
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #112 on: June 23, 2015, 03:37:43 PM »

Prince Athelstane thanks you for your sympathy to his tale of woad.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
« Reply #113 on: June 23, 2015, 09:24:23 PM »

Nailed it
I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #114 on: June 24, 2015, 07:47:30 AM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/25/us/tally-of-attacks-in-us-challenges-perceptions-of-top-terror-threat.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

According to this, white supremacists, anti-government activists and other non-Muslim extremists have almost twice the death toll of Muslim extremists in attacks in the USA since 9/11.  Huh.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #115 on: June 24, 2015, 07:53:34 AM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/25/us/tally-of-attacks-in-us-challenges-perceptions-of-top-terror-threat.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

According to this, white supremacists, anti-government activists and other non-Muslim extremists have almost twice the death toll of Muslim extremists in attacks in the USA since 9/11.  Huh.

That's a rather convenient line to draw, considering how that one event dwarfs the "right-wing terrorists" attacks by sixty-fold.

That also seems to me to vindicate President Bush's "kill them over there so we won't have to fight them here" philosophy.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #116 on: June 24, 2015, 08:22:14 AM »
Heard where President Obama is going to give the eulogy for the pastor on Friday.  Hope he actually speaks about the man and not make it political.  If I was a family member and he were to start making political statements I would more than likely cut his "speech" short.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #117 on: June 24, 2015, 09:12:56 AM »
Heard where President Obama is going to give the eulogy for the pastor on Friday.  Hope he actually speaks about the man and not make it political.  If I was a family member and he were to start making political statements I would more than likely cut his "speech" short.

I don't think Obama is capable of giving a speech and it not being political. Alinsky uber alles.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #118 on: June 24, 2015, 10:24:54 AM »
I don't think Obama is capable of giving a speech and it not being political. Alinsky uber alles.

12 year old kid takes on POTUS.  Video of dark green helicopters and SWAT shooting his dog mysteriously absent.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=161&v=6siu-WLOPKI

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #119 on: June 24, 2015, 11:47:04 AM »
Heard where President Obama is going to give the eulogy for the pastor on Friday.  Hope he actually speaks about the man and not make it political.  If I was a family member and he were to start making political statements I would more than likely cut his "speech" short.
Surely you jest. There's no way you'd really expect such a thing.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Phyphor

• friend
« Reply #120 on: June 24, 2015, 02:18:50 PM »
Deleted.  My mistake.

"You know what's messed-up about taxes?
You don't even pay taxes. They take tax.
You get your check, money gone.
That ain't a payment, that's a jack." - Chris Rock "Bigger and Blacker"
He slapped his rifle. "This is one of the best arguments for peace there is. Nobody wants to shoot if somebody is going to shoot back. " Callaghen, Callaghen, Louis La'mour

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #121 on: June 24, 2015, 04:15:09 PM »
Surely you jest. There's no way you'd really expect such a thing.

lipunis - Crusher of hopes and dreams.

stay sasfe.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #122 on: June 24, 2015, 06:11:32 PM »
I'll post this little linky here to illustrate the scale of Mr. Bowl Cut's mayhem vs that found in Chicago for this year:
http://heyjackass.com/

As of 24JUN2015:
Total Homicides: 211
Number of black homicide victims: 154
Percentage of perpetrators known to be black: 71.5%

Number of homicides for the current week: 5
Number of homicides for the current month: 39

Currently, someone is murdered in Chicago every 19 hours and 47 minutes.

Chicago is averaging 8.11 homicides per week thus far.

Do mash the link as there is a bunch of great data tables and charts.

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #123 on: June 24, 2015, 06:13:01 PM »
If only Mr Bowl Cut were black and less choosy, no one would care (dare) to make a big deal of his crimes.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #124 on: August 26, 2021, 08:35:36 PM »
Hope I live long enough to see this carried out.

Fourth Circuit Panel Unanimously Upholds Dylann Roof’s Death Sentence
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/fourth-circuit-panel-unanimously-upholds-dylann-roofs-death-sentence/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes