Author Topic: "...gay issues such as the age of consent."  (Read 4498 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
"...gay issues such as the age of consent."
« on: August 17, 2015, 10:40:55 PM »
A UK police detective claims he was forced to suppress a homosexual pedophile investigation in the 1990s due to a number of men prominent in UK politics who would have been implicated.  Former UK PM Heath is one of those.

Ted Heath: the bachelor prime minister whose private life remained a closed book
Was the late Tory leader a secret homosexual or did darker passions lurk behind the wall of silence?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/11781268/Ted-Heath-the-bachelor-prime-minister-whose-private-life-remained-a-closed-book.html

What more do we know of Sir Edward and his views on sexuality? In 1998, at the age of 82 and three years before he left Parliament, he was one of just 17 Conservative MPs to vote in favour of lowering the legal age of consent for homosexual sex to 16.

Why didn’t he do more to support gay rights? Mr Norman put the question to him directly. He later told Pink News: “We often discussed gay issues such as the age of consent.

But that's unpossible!  At least they had the good taste not to name it "The CelTwink Full-Employment Act."

Now, a decade after his death, the former prime minister’s sexual leanings have once again become subject to public attention. Only this time, with an inquiry into claims of a cover-up over allegations he was to be accused of paedophilia, some answers must finally be provided to the many questions surrounding the mystery that was “Ted” Heath.

Others were also convinced by his manner alone that Sir Edward was gay. In his book Tory Pride and Prejudice, about homosexuality and the Conservative Party, Michael McManus wrote: “The author of this book worked for Sir Edward Heath between 1995 and 2000 and was left in no doubt whatsoever that Heath was a gay man who had sacrificed his personal life to his political career, exercising iron self-control and living a celibate existence as he climbed the ‘greasy pole’ of preferment.

Outside of the rather obvious jokes to be made at the expense of the bold-face statement, the subordination of one's base desires for greater objectives would be a sign of self-discipline.

Edward Heath 'raped 12 year-old boy at Mayfair flat'
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/edward-heath-raped-12-yearold-boy-at-mayfair-flat-10436554.html

A man has claimed he was raped by Sir Edward Heath when he was 12, as police launch an inquiry into the alleged "cover-up" of child sex abuse allegations levelled at the former Prime Minister.

In an interview with The Mirror, the alleged victim, now in his 60s, claimed he was sexually assaulted by Sir Edward in his Mayfair flat in 1961 after being picked up while hitchhiking.

The boy, who claimed to have been abused throughout his childhood by his father and his paedophile friends, said Sir Edward picked him up along the A2 road in north Kent as he hitched a lift.

He claimed to have gone back to an apartment in Park Lane, London where he was raped.

Sir Edward, who was prime minister for four years in the 1970s, is the highest-profile figure to be embroiled in historic abuse allegations against prominent figures.

Sir Edward Heath named in child sex abuse investigation
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11780308/Sir-Edward-Heath-child-sex-abuse-claim-Wiltshire-Police-faces-investigation.html

Police have named Sir Edward Heath as a suspected paedophile in the most extraordinary twist yet in the ongoing investigation into allegations of historic child abuse.

Appealing for potential victims of the late former Prime Minister to come forward, Wiltshire Police revealed that he had been named in relation to offences concerning children.

The force said it was now working with the NSPCC to support those affected, but declined to give any further details about the nature of the allegations against Sir Edward, who died in 2005, aged 89.

The astonishing revelations came as it was announced that the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) was investigating claims that the police had quietly dropped a criminal trial in the 1990s after the defendant threatened to expose Sir Edward as a paedophile.

Last summer a retired police officer, who had been with the force in the 1990s, came forward claiming that senior officers had ordered a prosecution be stopped because it would have led to the former Prime Minister’s name being dragged through the mud.

Heath does have his defenders.  Like the brothel-keeper in the article I lost the link to.  She claimed Heath wanted them between the age of 21 and 30.  If you can't trust a whorehouse madam, who can you trust?

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

zxcvbob

• friend
Re: "...gay issues such as the age of consent."
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 11:44:15 PM »
Heath does have his defenders.  Like the brothel-keeper in the article I lost the link to.  She claimed Heath wanted them between the age of 21 and 30.  If you can't trust a whorehouse madam, who can you trust?

I must have missed the point somewhere.  Wouldn't she be a subject matter expert and her testimony given more credence? 
"It's good, though..."

roo_ster

• friend
Re: Re: "...gay issues such as the age of consent."
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 01:14:02 AM »
I must have missed the point somewhere.  Wouldn't she be a subject matter expert and her testimony given more credence? 
My comment was in jest but had several layers.
1. Joke or tongue in cheek.  His only defenders in the articles i read were all bents except for the madam.  Character witnesses by folk without character.
2. Basic fairness.  Even an obviously guilty mass murderer likely can find someone to say something nice about them.  It may be meaningless given all evidence but the accuseds side should have a say.
3. Given the nature of pedophilia and such, the only witnesses are usually the kiddie raper and th kid.  Not likely that chomos will order one to go from a known criminal such as a madam.  And not engaging in pederasty in one location does not preclude pederasty elsewhere.
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

Pb

• friend
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 04:27:48 PM »
This reminds of the Hastert accusations.

Are these perverts everywhere?   =(

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2015, 05:35:16 PM »

I wonder if there is a disproportionate number of them in politics.

"Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac."  - Henry Kissinger
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2015, 05:39:26 PM »
I wonder if there is a disproportionate number of them in politics.

"Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac."  - Henry Kissinger

When you make a profession out of screwing people, I expect the lines start to blur.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2015, 11:12:56 PM »
Those who wish to target children will (usually) find a position which allows them to do so. Priest, scoutmaster, teacher, cop, clown... any number of jobs that include interactions with kids
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2015, 09:00:56 AM »
folks call homos 'queer' for a reason.  It just ain't natural.

roo_ster

• friend
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2015, 10:21:06 AM »
Those who wish to target children will (usually) find a position which allows them to do so. Priest, scoutmaster, teacher, cop, clown... any number of jobs that include interactions with kids

Those on the right-hand side of the bell curve take this path it seems. 

The less bright seem to be opportunists or willing to risk high probabilities of exposure to satisfy their desires.  My cop buddy who used to work child crimes said the typical case was some mouth-breathing NAM diddling the elder child of his old lady.  Many times (~50%) with encouragement from elder child raised in, shall we say, "A sub-optimal moral climate."

Lots of sick pups that need to be put down.

It sure seems so.  The rich and powerful and connected are used to getting what they want and avoid consequences. 

A few pointers.

Keep you kiddo away from :
1. Professional entertainment/artistic types.
2. Elected officials.
3. NAMs
4. Mulsims
5. GLBTBBQ & sympathizers.
(All have much greater than usual rates of child molestation, though not necessarily for the same reason.)

As for the smarter predators in positions of access to children:
Parents need to be involved in their children's activities such as church groups, scouting, etc. to keep an eye on things.  For instance, though my son is still involved in cub scouts, I no longer volunteer as a leader.  Used to be a Den Leader, Asst Cub Master, Cub Master, and several other roles.  I still participate as a parent, but I do not want to have my attention diverted due to administrative duties.  And I will likely urge my son to move to a non-BSA scouting organization less afflicted with SJW/bent influences after this year.  Neither my wife nor I give a rat's hind end about him making Eagle as the BSA has been taken over by the pervy lobby.  Matter of fact, those who make Eagle in a few years will be given the gimlet eye and the same with those still heavily involved with BSA.

===================

FTR, I have had a few mildly disturbing run-ins the last year I may describe in a later post.
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2015, 10:49:28 AM »
I may be out of the loop.  NAM?   National Anarchist Movement?  National Association of Manufacturers?  National Archery Masters? 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

roo_ster

• friend
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2015, 11:17:20 AM »
I may be out of the loop.  NAM?   National Anarchist Movement?  National Association of Manufacturers?  National Archery Masters? 

Non-Asian Minority.
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2015, 11:29:55 AM »
Non-Asian Minority.

Is it really a problem with Mexicans?  I assumed they were better in this regard than whites.  (guess I'm a racist)
"It's good, though..."

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2015, 11:53:35 AM »
Is it really a problem with Mexicans?  I assumed they were better in this regard than whites.  (guess I'm a racist)

Not in the DFW area. we've had multiple incidents involving schools over the last few months where the accused had Hispanic surnames. (Not suggesting a plurality, but the mix is diverse.)
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2015, 12:02:00 PM »
2. Elected officials.
3. NAMs
4. Mulsims
(All have much greater than usual rates of child molestation, though not necessarily for the same reason.)

As Strings mentioned, pervs find a way. Plan on keeping your kid away from doctors offices, priests, teachers, family members, etc? Oddly enough, many of those may be white or Asian christian males of a conservative and religious nature. I've locally heard of more teachers, priests and doctors doing pedophilia than I have artistic types, non-Asian minorities, Muslims and GLBT types. Granted, I'm in Lancaster county and it's admittedly pretty white bread. I'm very sure in other areas, the demographics would be different.

The highest rate of child abuse comes usually from people that you know. I'm not speaking solely of molestation but all forms of child abuse.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2015, 12:28:26 PM »
As Strings mentioned, pervs find a way. Plan on keeping your kid away from doctors offices, priests, teachers, family members, etc? Oddly enough, many of those may be white or Asian christian males of a conservative and religious nature. I've locally heard of more teachers, priests and doctors doing pedophilia than I have artistic types, non-Asian minorities, Muslims and GLBT types. Granted, I'm in Lancaster county and it's admittedly pretty white bread. I'm very sure in other areas, the demographics would be different.

The highest rate of child abuse comes usually from people that you know. I'm not speaking solely of molestation but all forms of child abuse.

And you are most likely to get into an accident within 5 miles of your home. Is the area within 5 miles of your home the most dangerous and ought to be avoided?

Conversely, since you are most likely to get into an accident close to home, does that mean that there are no other areas you ought to have increased awareness while driving or even avoid altogether?
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

roo_ster

• friend
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2015, 12:40:46 PM »

Yes.  Latin American culture is very cool with older men satisfying themselves with underage girls.  Well, they would be underage here in the USA, not so much in Mexico (where the age of consent in most Mexican states is 12 years of age) or some other latin countries.

There are few sexual perversions not celebrated by our media today, but I gather, from decades of flood-the-zone coverage of even the most preposterous allegations of rape, that liberals are still on record as being against rape.

So it's worth examining the cultures we're introducing to America for the purpose of giving the Democrats votes and businesses cheap labor:
-- Seventy-seven percent of reported sexual assaults in Lima, Peru, are against child victims, according to the Latin American and Caribbean Youth Network for Sexual and Reproductive Rights (REDLAC).

-- A U.N. Special Rapporteur concluded that the only explanation for "the high degree of impunity for violence against women" in Guatemala was that "at least some of the violence was committed by the authorities."

-- CNN reports that 318 10-year-old girls gave birth in Mexico in 2011.

In all of Western Europe, the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand combined, there have been eight reported births to girls aged 10 or younger. Seven of the eight involved Third World immigrants.

-- The REDLAC report said that girls between the ages of 10 and 15 accounted for more than 15 percent of all births in Argentina and 17 percent of all births in Uruguay.

By contrast, less than 2 percent of births in the U.S. are to girls in that age group -- and most of those are Hispanics, who are seven times more likely to give birth between the ages of 10 and 14 than whites, according to a Centers for Disease Control study.

All peasant cultures exhibit extremely non-progressive views on women and children. Mexico just happens to have the peasant culture that lives within walking distance of the United States.

According to North Carolinians for Immigration Reform and Enforcement, illegal immigrants commit hundreds of sex crimes against children in that state every month -- 350 in the month of April 2014, 299 in May, and more than 400 sex crimes against children in August and September.

More than 90 percent of the perpetrators are Hispanic. I didn't know there were that many Hispanics in North Carolina! When not providing North Carolina farmers with cheap labor, immigrant workers seem to spend all their free time raping little girls. (It's a wonder they find the time to do all that drunk driving.)

Here is the current (as of 2015-08-19) Texas DPS Top 10 Wanted Sex Offender Fugitives:

My bad!  Turns out nine of ten are white, not hispanic!

Hey, er, wait a minute...?!?  Six of ten names are obviously Spanish with another possible.  And roughly 35pct of those who live in Texas are hispanic. 

And you are most likely to get into an accident within 5 miles of your home. Is the area within 5 miles of your home the most dangerous and ought to be avoided?

Conversely, since you are most likely to get into an accident close to home, does that mean that there are no other areas you ought to have increased awareness while driving or even avoid altogether?

That is why I bought a parking space 5.1 miles north of my home and invented my (not yet patented) "short range personal teleportation device."  Without a SRPTD, it would be impossible to avoid the first five miles of any trip.

Oddly enough, I still have everyone in the car buckle up and drive in a reasonable manner thus reducing the odds I get into a traffic accident.
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2015, 12:56:03 PM »
Oddly enough, many of those may be white or Asian christian males of a conservative and religious nature.

They don't like it when you point that out.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

roo_ster

• friend
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2015, 01:48:53 PM »
They don't like it when you point that out.

Who is "they?"

Quote from: roo_ster
As for the smarter predators in positions of access to children:
Parents need to be involved in their children's activities such as church groups, scouting, etc. to keep an eye on things.

Looks like "they" got it covered.

"We" don't play the "no true scotsman conservative white guy" card when one of those sorts gets nabbed for kiddie diddling.  Danny Hastert was raked over the coals here and elsewhere.  The homosexual male who was quoted as saying "We often discussed gay issues such as the age of consent," who occasioned this thread: UK Conservative Party PM. 

"We" don't coddle them when found or make smarmy excuses for them.

2. Elected officials.
3. NAMs
4. Mulsims

Is the social equivalent of wearing one's seat belt, putting your kids in a car safety seat, taking care when the road is wet, putting on sunscreen, wearing sensible shoes/boots in the woods, wearing a bicycle helmet, etc. etc.  Because all those situations (driving, biking, hiking, etc.) increase the odds of deleterious events.  All the enumerated sorts have rates of molestation higher than the general population.

Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2015, 01:50:33 PM »

I have no problem with "increased awareness" if that's all it is. I'm more concerned with blinders. I have also noticed folks intentionally overlooking physical abuse, flat out torture or molestation because of the position and tribal affiliations of the abuser. Folks are more willing to notice abuse committed by a Catholic prostitute, currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with his or her black Jewish boyfriend/girlfriend who works at a military abortion clinic, than by good ol' Pastor Bob, Dentist Jim or Cousin/Father/Husband/Wife whatever.

It is entirely possible to be cognizant of statistics and dangers without becoming completely bonkers on the subject.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2015, 02:40:16 PM »
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/08/19/us-usa-crime-indiana-idUSKCN0QO1I520150819

In a somewhat related story, I see that Subway Jared will apparently be taking a Federal felony vacation for several years.  I note that he traveled to NYC to have sex with underaged women in addition to having child pornography. 

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2015, 02:55:42 PM »
As far who does this stuff:  the people who have the most unrestricted access to your children are people you know.  Complete strangers are less likely.  I think much of that is opportunity based as much as anything else. 

As far as illegal immigrants, not all of them are coming North for jobs or free benefits.  There is also the increased numbers of them in the US than in previous decades.  I have heard plenty of Latin surnames with regard to all sort of crimes, but I am in the Houston area and Latino people are common.  I don't think they (as a rule) are any more prone to committ those crimes, but if you just look at illegals, I think that segment is more likely to committ crime of one kind or another.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2015, 04:09:35 PM »
Parents need to be involved in their children's activities such as church groups, scouting, etc. to keep an eye on things.  For instance, though my son is still involved in cub scouts, I no longer volunteer as a leader.  Used to be a Den Leader, Asst Cub Master, Cub Master, and several other roles.  I still participate as a parent, but I do not want to have my attention diverted due to administrative duties.  And I will likely urge my son to move to a non-BSA scouting organization less afflicted with SJW/bent influences after this year.  Neither my wife nor I give a rat's hind end about him making Eagle as the BSA has been taken over by the pervy lobby.  Matter of fact, those who make Eagle in a few years will be given the gimlet eye and the same with those still heavily involved with BSA.

Speaking of the BSA, at the next Rock Island Auction you can bid on a nice SAA owned by the founder, http://www.rockislandauction.com/viewitem/aid/65/lid/3208
 =)
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2015, 07:34:40 PM »
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/08/19/us-usa-crime-indiana-idUSKCN0QO1I520150819

In a somewhat related story, I see that Subway Jared will apparently be taking a Federal felony vacation for several years.  I note that he traveled to NYC to have sex with underaged women in addition to having child pornography. 

And he kept going after his associate was arrested?
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."