Author Topic: only cops should be allowed to handle guns  (Read 382 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
only cops should be allowed to handle guns
« on: October 26, 2022, 08:47:32 PM »
 go to 0:24 and watch to 0:27 this cop, a corporal or sgt has less sense than I did when I was a boy scout, he is trying to destroy his left hand ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhvBY-oFDt0

some wanna be rap star got paranoid on drugs and fired a warning shot at invisible people.
the cops seem just as dangerous

later in the video it gets even worse!
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: only cops should be allowed to handle guns
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2022, 10:07:39 PM »
...fired a warning shot at invisible people.

Nothing wrong with that. What do you think ghost guns are for?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2022, 10:17:50 PM »
As long as you do through a door with a shotgun it's Biden approved
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2022, 09:08:10 AM »
Oh, boy . . . I was probably 4 years old when my Daddy began drumming firearm safety into my little skull full of mush, and one of the things I was taught was that you DON'T put your hand over the muzzle of a gun, because bad things can happen if it fires. Thanks to his early teaching, that was a bad habit I was prevented from ever acquiring. (Thanks, Dad.  :angel: )

It'll be hard to top that response.  :rofl:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2022, 10:22:32 AM »
I expected this thread to be about the cop who shot himself in the hand... and killed his friend in the process.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-police-officer-shoots-self-hand-kills-another-man-while-cleaning-personal-gun-cops-say
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2022, 08:42:14 PM »
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."