Author Topic: "Gun Free Zone" legal liability law in Tenessee. Confirmation?  (Read 938 times)

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
This popped up on my Book Of Face feed. Can any of our more politically astute brethren shed light on the story's veracity, accuracy, and legitimacy?

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/want-a-gun-free-zone-tennessee-says-thats-on-you-literally?utm_source=COTR&utm_medium=COTR&utm_campaign=COTR

If the story is even remotely correct then it sounds like a decent pieces of legislation with regards to personal carry. Occasonally they do happen...

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
Re: "Gun Free Zone" legal liability law in Tenessee. Confirmation?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 09:43:25 AM »

Now that's hilarious. Personally I think it makes sense, but I don't see it flying. If you want to disarm folks, you should be responsible for 'em.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Re:
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 10:12:10 AM »
Per Oleg Volk, it got watered down to uselessness before it ever got to a vote. Can't go putting people's lives over business feels......
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.